“Best Steak House”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Lindale, Texas
“Best Steak House”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is the best steak house I have ever been to. I really wished they had one here where I lived! I had their shrimp and it was amazing. The mac and cheese was one of the things we talked about on the way home because it was so good!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Laurie L

Lubbock, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“JUICIEST STEAK THERE IS IN LUBBOCK.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The best piece of meat there is in town! Will be back for more. The meat is so tender and juicy, good size and well flavored. Just to my liking mmm mmm.... Cant get enough of that meat. all the sides were delic. too.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Nkki M
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome Steak!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Even though this is a franchise, the standards are kept high. Stopped in on our way back home from a trip north… well worth the stop! Food is great, staff is very friendly, and the atmosphere is nice. The steak I had was amazing! I recommend for sure.

• Visited January 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Really good steak”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

The steak is really good, but kinda expensive to go to. I wish I could afford to go there more, but overall it is delicious and has a great sirloin.

1 Thank Blue71200
Monroe, Louisiana
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Prime rib, New York strip, and lobster tail. Cooked to perfection! Best place I've eaten in Lubbock in a long time. Can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2013