“Sue D”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Greeted with a smile! Busy, but quick service. A little pricey, but you get a great meal. Comfortable atmosphere and clean. Clean bathrooms. I highly recommend their service.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Egg and I has delicious creative breakfast from Omelets to Eggs Benedict with crab, Mexican breakfasts and my husband's favorite granola strawberry pancakes with turkey sausage. They have the best dark roasted coffee and comes in decaf. Large portions where you can take some home. Call in your order and pick it up. Steve the manager makes sure you are satisfied. He greets everyone with a smile and a handshake. Friendly staff makes breakfast a treat. We eat here often. Our favorite weekend breakfast restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love the Colorado Scramble, my way. The restaurant manager, Steve noticed I would bring in Rice Cheese to add to my omelet. One Sunday morning we arrived and Steve said they had my special cheese waiting for me. Wow, what customer service. Coffee is deeelish, portions large so we take half home. My husband enjoys the plate size pancakes with fresh berries. Wait staff are friendly and accommodating. Steve takes time to visit each table and make sure your food is just right.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were just here in August. Food is great. Service was very good also. Franchise owner was there and talked to us. They had a consultant there reviewing food and staff. I think they are serious about working on issues that show up in other reviews. We had no complaints.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food and service at The Egg & I were very good. However, we had a large group and we had made a reservation. Yet when we arrived they said they had no reservation and that they didn't even take reservations. After a conversation and a phonecall to the manager, the reservation WAS found.