“Wonderful food!!!!!”
Review of Abuelo's Taqueria - CLOSED

Abuelo's Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were in Lubbock at the hospital for over a week. We ate here several times and were not disappointed once! Chips and guacamole were great!! No stale chips. I loved the tilapia tacos, and the grilled chicken salad. All my family went there together and we all got our meals quickly and everyone loved it. The sopapillas were the best I have ever eaten. Seriously!! I hope they build one of these in Oklahoma soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

The Fresca Chicken salad is really good. All of the food here is really good. I have had the most things on their menu and have never had anything that was not good.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This place is pretty cool. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is nice. I've come here for lunch a few times. The order process is fast and simple. Love it!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a great place to eat lunch or dinner. The menu selection is great and the food is fresh and tasty.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Grilled Tilapia Tacos are my favorite at Abuelo's Taqueria. Lots more kinds of tacos available as well as salads. Beer and Marguritas too. Meet your friends for lunch or when you are in a hurry pickup orders are available too.