“Fun atmosphere, SPICY food”

Mamarita's Border Cafe
Ranked #274 of 613 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Casual restaurant, order at the counter. I used to love Mama Rita's, but the last few times we've eaten there I have not enjoyed their food, too spicy for me. I am a lightweight when it comes to spice but enjoy most Tex-Mex restaurants. I will still go, especially on a cold day because I really like their chicken soup and their chips are great. Its a fun atmosphere and generally busy but not too busy that you can't find a table. They also have a smoking section patio.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

You can always count on getting good fast food at Mama Rita's. Their salsa is just the best! The chips are thin and taste great.

Been to Mamarita's Border Cafe? Share your experiences!