“It's awesome!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Lubbock, Texas
“It's awesome!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Went to one in Dallas and loved it. When ours opened we were so excited. It's great food, a bit pricey, but worth it! Fun, modern atmosphere. Cool bar!

Visited January 2013

Houston, Texas
“Excellent Brunch”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Sunday brunch was very good. Several good main dishes with Mexican flair. Nice atmosphere.
On game day, just walk across the bridge and you're at the stadium!

• Visited December 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Lots of Tequila cocktails”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I'm not much of a tequila drinker, but the margarita and cocktail options available made me wish I was. Everything I tried was great. I had the 3 taco entree and each was great. I also really liked the variety of salsas offered. Yum!

Visited November 2012
Lubbock, Texas
“Wait staff great, food so-so”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I want to like Blue Mesa...I really do. The first time we went we thought it was great. The second time was a buffet that was cold and had been sitting out awhile. The third time was not good at all. My order came out wrong, the ginger rice was way too gingery and my husband's side of sweet potato hash was more peppers than potato. We have tried three times and it just keeps getting worse. The waitstaff we have had are great and mostly Texas Tech students. They work hard. They are the best part of the restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
“Great food, service not so much”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great for people who like mexican fusion type cuisine, novel dishes and especially vegetarians and people looking for healthy yummy choices. Nice ambience, prices reasonable, only downside is persistently bad service

• Visited January 2013