“Great sub till we get PF Chang,”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #153 of 588 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Asian
Description: They have about 53 reviews on Google.
Description: They have about 53 reviews on Google.
Lubbock, Texas
“Great sub till we get PF Chang,”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Always great food and I've been pleased with the service. Lettuce wraps, that can be a stand alone lunch for me. My Only complaint, the noise if you go during peak hours, it's very difficult to visit. If weather is permissible I really prefer sitting outside. I try to pop in for lunch every 6 wks.,

• Visited July 2014

“Amazing Lettuce Wraps!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

great food and great service!! always try something new when i go ,my kids are some what picky eaters and they always accommodate that ! pretty good serving sizes.. I love this place!!!

• Visited June 2014
Cleburne, Texas
“Such a disappointment”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Have always had consistently good food at ANY Pei Wei......this time was the exception. We ordered a glass of Cabernet and it was poured into very dirty glasses. Once it was called to their attention a sweet young lady brought us spotless glasses. The Mongolian beef was served on top of cold, mushy noodles. Sent it back and the return dish was not much better. My daughter on the other hand ordered the teriyaki with tofu and vegetables and it was excellent. Sadly the turn off may keep us from returning.

Visited May 2014
Hurst, Texas
“Great food, slloowww service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love Pei Wei, and never hesitate to eat there. But if your going to order take out, be prepared to wait. I was there for over 1/2 an hr, and multiple people came after me and left with their food way before me....i have no clue what the deal was, it was a simple order. Sweet'n Sour Chicken with noodles, and when I finally got it, with an impatient look on my face all I received was a shrug as to the wait.

• Visited March 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Delicious!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I had the pei wei spicy and it was very good. Very good place to take your family. Some of the best Asian food places in Lubbock.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!