“Good”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #164 of 591 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Asian
Description: They have about 53 reviews on Google.
Description: They have about 53 reviews on Google.
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“Good”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good food, consistent, never disappointed, not very authentic but good. Sundays are the worst day to go here, because they are slammed at lunch and have refused to go orders from us multiple times. Luckily a mama fus opened for those days because it is just like pei Wei if not better...

Visited September 2012

Lubbock, Texas
“Always so good!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love PF Chang's, but unfortunately we don't have one in Lubbock. We do have the next best thing in Pei Wei! I was happy to see that Pei Wei has added lunch combination meals and I think thatThey are a pretty good value for delicious oriental food. The lettuce wraps and crab wontons are hard to resist and I appreciate that you can get small orders of most appetizers if you are dining alone. My favorite entree is the Honey-Seared Shrimp, but I have never had anything here that wasn't wonderful. This restaurant is always clean and inviting and usually crowded, but worth the wait.

• Visited October 2012
Abilene, Texas
“Always dependable”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Food and service were excellent and consistent with every other PeiWei's we have visited. Location is a little out of the way if you are in town for Texas Tech events.

Visited September 2012
Lubbock
“Always Great!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I try to come to Pei Wei several times a month. It never disappoints. We always buy the Chicken Salad Spring Rolls, Spicy Chicken Salad and one other entree. That way we always have leftovers to take home. We try anything new that appears on the menu. Everything is always great!

My only problem with Pei Wei is that it is terribly noisy when there are lots of customers! I would rather eat outside or take it home than put up with the noise level. Of course it is worst during lunch time and evening. Not so bad other times. Hint: When you call in an order to go, they make you wait about 45 minutes before you can pick up your food. No kidding.

But that said, the food is always good and so is the service. Always helpful staff who are quick to make any changes or provide something different.

• Visited July 2012
Plano, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I come here everytime when I am in town for work. It is always good and the service is always excellent. They are always fast and friendly.

Visited June 2012