“Poorest service”

Econo Lodge I-27
Ranked #41 of 66 Hotels in Lubbock
“Poorest service”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We reserved our room and after driving nine hours and arriving at 2:30 we were told that our room was canceled however we were charged . Very bad attitude and poor service. People are walking all over from the nearby apartments and looks like selling drugs and prostitution .

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Pumasfc
holbb, Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
I certainly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. I apologize for your inconvinience.
For your inconvinience we are offering 30% discounts for your future stay. Please contact direct hotel to make your reservation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Levelland, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Very clean hotel rooms and staff was exremely nice and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel to others that will be traveling to Lubbock. Also the price was very reasonable!! We have stayed in alot of hotels these past years and this is the best by far. I left the hotel a very happy customer. They also helped me with directions and near by sites that they had in Lubbck or around the area. The swimming pool was very clean and was able to get extra towels for the pool. The breakfast was nice and warm. You can tell is was made fresh.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
holbb, Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
First of all thank you very much for staying with us. I am so glad that my staff was very pleasant during your stay and happy to hear that once you reached your room you were extremely pleased and had a comfortable stay.Thanks for your comment for clean pool too. Thanks again see you soon.
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My mom, daughert & I stayed here for 2 nights while we were visiting a cousin who'd just had her first baby. We chose this hotel because it was near their home. It was just perfect for what we needed: quiet, easy to get in & out of, clean, and staff was friendly, professional, & relaxed. We did notget a chance to visit the pool, though it looked inviting. Breakfast each morning was very nice. Would stay again!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank LAC35
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I booked this Quality Inn, by acident. But I found that this was a much better choice. The hotel is located on a quiet street right off the freeway.
The furnishings and decor were very nice, the bedding was very comfortable, and the staff was extremely helpful. Also, the complimentary breakfast and internet access were very appreciated.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Sam F
holbb, Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your wonderfull comments about my staff. They really appreciate your positive feedback. My employees is our asset in our hotel. We look forward to see you soon in near future
Waco, Texas
Reviewed August 6, 2012

When in Lubbock we usually stay at another of the Choice Hotels, but this time we wanted to be on this side of Lubbock so after reading good reviews we chose to stay at this Quality Inn. The reviews are very important to us because in our travels throughout the U.S., we have had a couple of really bad experiences at Quality Inns. THIS Quality Inn we can recommend! The front desk staff was efficient, pleasant & helpful. There was a gentleman in the lobby who opened the doors for us to assist us getting our luggage inside. The room we had was not real large, but it was roomy enough for us for one night and the room was attractive and very comfortable. We rested well and we enjoyed our stay at the Quality Inn at 5706 I-27 in Lubbock, TX. Oh, they also serve a very good hot breakfast. This hotel does not have suites.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Midland, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stay for 2 nights and it was awesom.....when we arrived to Lubbock went to motel 6 and were that they didn't have any rooms due to some golf tourament...but when I called on Tuesday! Why didnt they told me that... So my husband went to quality inn, and the lady there was very helpful to us.. She was so polite and was always smiling all of the time ...it's a clean hotel...service was good ...I told my husband that I was happy and loved staying there that we didn't want to come home till Monday but my husband had to work..so I will be staying there always.. Thank you quality inn staff..loved it a lot..

Room Tip: What I like about they have king side beds
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Mousie_12
Central Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very clean room, common areas, and grounds. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely stay here again. Very courteous and professional staff.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank katncol
, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Thank you very much for your wonderfull comments about my staff. They really appreciate your positive feedback. My employees is our asset in our hotel. We look forward to seen you soon in near future