“TownPlace Suites Lubbock TX”

TownePlace Suites Lubbock
Ranked #40 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed November 21, 2013

That staff is really friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice with a mini-kitchen including a full size refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, sink, tabletop stove and microwave. They even have dishes, pots and pans for you every you need them.

The closet space is adequate and has a unique double entry from the main room and from your bath room. The Wifi is decent so if you want to stream Netflix there are no issues.

The only thing I'd say was a little negative was the size and style of the pillows. If you like small and real fluffy soft pillows then you'll have no problems, but if you're like me and you like the more firm and larger pillows, then you may have an issue. I even tried requesting another pillow from the front desk, but all they could offer was the same style of pillow.

The breakfast is simple, but adequate. There is semi-fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, bagels, yogurt, danishes, milk, juice and coffee. I hope this helps.

Room Tip: Not sure is this is true, but one of my colleagues mentioned that the downstairs rooms that I was in...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank clyneman
Patricia T, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

We appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule to give us a review. We do our best and are happy when our guests are thoroughly satisfied with their stay. Please make sure and visit us the next time you are in town!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I have 2 daughters in college, one in Hunstville and one in Lubbock! We travel frequently and have had two very terrible experiences prior to staying at TownePlace Suites. This place was AWESOME!!!!! Clean, comfortable and the staff was amazing! Will stay here again!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Carla H
Patricia T, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for rating us highly! We look forward to greeting you next time you're in town! We'll make sure to "Welcome You Back!"

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Karen and her staff at the Towneplace Suites in Lubbock do a fantastic job! The hotel is clean, the staff is very accommodating and friendly, and the rooms are very spacious.

The breakfast was adequate for what was promised, and it was well stocked. We did not utilize the pool, but other guests were in it while we were there, and it looked very inviting.

Overall, very good stay and we would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank DFWhotelier

We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with your stay! We hope that your travels bring you back our way! Thanks for the great ratings!

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Good location, nice helpful staff but a bit dirty.....big stain on carpet, hallways needed vacuuming. Spa cold, 1st room very noisy from highway noise, AC not a help. 2nd room ac on lockdown. Ok for a night or so but not for long term.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Danndavesmom
Patricia T, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

We appreciate your feeback. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay. We do our best to keep our hotel clean and maintained at all times. We hope you give us another try during your next trip to Lubbock. I'm sure you will have a more comfortable experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

good hotel excellent breakfast ate the state of Texas (the waffles) nice pool and nice staff was there to attend Texas Tech with my daughter for her orientation there is a joe's crab shack nearby and the was was close also

Room Tip: 2nd floor that over look Lowe's is a good spot only have 3 floors
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Patricia T, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit. I hope that you continue to come back as you come to visit your daughter! We will make sure to have our State of Texas waffles ready for you! Thanks again!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I seriously can say as a serious road traveler with my job that this hotel became one of my favorites to stay at. Everything was at my fingertips that I could possibly need and the staff...let me go on record and say that the staff was right up there with some of the best resorts I have stayed at around the world. From the supreme front desk staff who met or exceeded every need that I had to the management addressing every issue or concern I brought to them...these people care...and they show it.

I fell in love with the city as well as there are a MILLION things to do and everything is located next to this hotel. If you have issues with this hotel do yourself a favor and bring it to the attention of the hotel and it will be addressed immediately.

Movies? A movie theater is next door! Kids? Chuck E Cheese is down the parking lot. Electronics? Best Buy is in walking distance. Huge shopping mall is a few exits down and there are more restaurants than I knew what to do with.

The room had everything I needed. Excellent desk that they have in the suite. Shower was big and comfortable. PLENTY of room in a huge walk in closet. Beds were super comfortable. Maid service was spot on every day. Fridge, stove, kitchen...everything was perfect except I had no forks or spoons there but then again I didn't complain to anyone about it because I didn't need them most of the time. Glassware was plenty. Air Conditioning was perfect. Pool is great, the gym is awesome, they have a mini store up front. Parking was perfectly easy every single day. I spent 6 days there never once had to park on the side or in the back always up front.

Just a great experience and they are bound to stay on top of things because the management is on site 24/7/365.

STAY HERE WHILE IN LUBBOCK!

Room Tip: Bottom floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your genuine appreciation of our hotel. We take great care and pride in our TownePlace Suites and always hope that it shows. We make sure to treat every guest as a VIP and I'm glad you addressed any issues you may have had with management as that is the only way we can fix things. I hope that you stay with us again in the future, we'd love to see you come back!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed one night at the TownePlace Suites on our way to Colorado, and it was a good hotel. The staff was very friendly, the hotel was newly renovated and clean. We had a room with a small kitchenette and a bed and bath. It was a bit small, but well laid out with all the amenities we needed for the night. The room was quiet and the bed very comfortable. A good place to stay when traveling to or through Lubbock.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Our entire staff would like to thank you for your awesome recommendation. We do our best to maintain a clean, comfortable hotel and always want our guest's to feel "at home." We appreciate your review and hope to see you back in Lubbock again soon!