“Good food. Poor service”

Texas Steak Express
Ranked #352 of 587 Restaurants in Lubbock
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Takeout
Description: At Texas Steak Express, our menu includes a wide variety of delicious choices from rib-eye steaks, steak tips, chicken breast fillets, cheeseburgers, sandwiches, salads, salmon to shrimp cooked to your specifications. All of our entrees come with a crisp salad, piping hot baked potato with all the trimmings, and a baked roll. You can even satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delicious desserts. We also have a Kid's Meals menu that caters to the younger members of your family. We are dedicated to providing products and services that exceed your expectations. Give us a call today, and we'll deliver a delicious meal right to your door. Or if you are nearby, pick up your order today in less than 20 minutes.
“Good food. Poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The food was good. Service was not so good. Its very difficult to have poor service when this restaurant is pick-up or delivery only. However, they have managed to do just that. I ordered online. Went to pick up food and person at the window was rude. When they messed up the order that only contained 2 items I was forced to discuss the situation with a manager who probably just learned how to drive. Their management needs to expand their vocabulary. Words such as "like" and "dude" are fine in highschool and college but not when discussing my order that was not was not prepared correctly. Even though the food was eventually prepared correctly I probably won't be going back any time soon.

1 Thank medsdis

Lubbock, Texas
“This is more a carry out or delivery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

type place. The sammies are good, the delivery time is reliable, the prices are about average and you will enjoy the food.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank discip1e
Lubbock, Texas
“Rude Manager on Duty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Watch what you order. I either got the wrong steak or chewiest piece of sirloin I ever had. Then don't call to tell them because they basically call you a liar because you do not call the minute the delivery arrived. This was not a complaint about the temp of the steak but the quality of the meat - very very chewy. The MOD was very rude and basically called me a liar. That they gave me the steak that I had ordered because of the price of my ticket they would not make a mistake. Our order was over $60 - guess what they will not receive that ticket again. Done with them because of this manager. Rest of food was good, but the manager needs customer service skills!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mary A
“nasty raw food bad service bad management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

i ordered four burgers meals two of my burgers were raw delivery man very rude cuz i payed with change so call manager he sayed his driver was shorted total lie i tiped him a little basicly called me a liyer waited over an hour for my reacement food not happy pend ur money where they truly value customers nit steak express on indiana

1 Thank sole1982_30