Easy location on/off I-27 and back and forth to Tx Tech.
Nice lobby and entrance area.
Decent breakfast, need better choices for food though. Nice eating area.
Very wonderful night clerks.
Good parking, although situated next to a rather sketchy set of apartments.
Worst beds ever! Like sleeping on concrete. Did not get much rest they were so hard. Back still hurts.
Was put into a handicapped room (?) on 1st floor. AWFUL!
Filthy bathroom, cheap, filthy, scratchy, abrasive and SUPER dirty towels and bathroom linen.
Bathroom has rust, patches in wall, tub/shower was dirty, rusted and moldy.
No toilet paper (?).
1 shampoo and 1 conditioner and 1 bar of soap for 2 people.
Super small tub, could not even fit in it.
Nice pool/hot tub area except hot tub was very dirty (READ: YUK.. CLEAN IT OUT ONCE A WEEK!).
Cobwebs all over the ceiling (cleaning lady apparently doesn't know how to clean and also very rude.)
COMPLETE TBE RENOVATIONS WITHIN THE ROOMS. ATTENTION TO DETAIL MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD! GET SOME NICER QUALITY TOWELS AND WASHCLOTHES. Supply rooms with adequate soap/shampoo/conditioner and TOILET PAPER. Better yet, HIRE SOME CLEANING STAFF WHO ACTUALLY CLEAN and then this place would move up the ranking quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites of Lubbock offers all the comforts of home and we are here to provide you with a quality stay whether you are on your Lubbock vacation or if you are visiting Lubbock on business. Lubbock, the home of Buddy Holly and Texas Tech University, has plenty to do including watching Pat Knight's basketball team. If you want a flashback of history and innovative ideas, let us show you about the Buddy Holly Museum and walk of fame, the OmniMax or Science Spectrum Theater, Silent Wings Museum, or the American Wind Power Center is just a short hop & skip away. If you're into fantastic wine tasting during your stay at the Country Inn & Suites take time out to visit the Llano Estacado, Caprock or Pheasant Ridge Winery. If you are in town to see Mike Leach's football team play in the SBC Jones Stadium or Pat Knight playing basketball at the United Spirit Arena you will have an exciting treat in store for you. Lubbock is home of the Renegades, which is Lubbock's Professional Arena Football Team. Whether enjoying sports or Lubbock's fine arts and museums, make your Lubbock vacation smart and stay at the Country Inn & Suites Lubbock. Lubbock isn't just about West Texas BBQ, we have an exciting list of restaurants that will make your taste buds come back for more of our flavorful offerings. Remember you don't have to be Mike Leach or Buddy Holly, but you can stay revived at the Country Inn & Suites Lubbock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lubbock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Lubbock
- Holiday Inn Lubbock
- Holiday Inn Express Lubbock
- Lubbock Holiday Inn