“Very nice evening at the Texas Tech Club!”
Review of Texas Tech Club

Texas Tech Club
Ranked #74 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is great! We enjoyed the great views. The bread and salad were not that great, but the pasta dish I had was AMAZING! (I think it was called "Fruit of the sea"? I'm not sure, though...) I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

The facility located in the football stadium on the fifth floor (I think) is very nice. Service is very good and the restaurant is very well appointed.

The surprise: we were there for a meeting and we were supposed to have a choice, but something happened and I might not have noticed this. We were all given a chicken dinner. The chicken all looked the same and I realized that this restaurant uses frozen probably precooked chicken that they heated up in the oven. No telling what else was frozen precooked, but I have been hearing all the rave reviews from my friends and its not that good.

For the price of admission to be a member of this restaurant, its not worth it. Ashamed for Texas Tech management that they would allow this.

19  Thank discip1e

Been to Texas Tech Club? Share your experiences!