“comfortable”

Howard Johnson Lubbock TX
Ranked #34 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

It's a great room and the value is good and it's clean BUT I wouldn't recommend it if you are a woman traveling alone. The manager followed me into my room twice to talk to me. He even shut the door behind him. He was not invited. Very creepy .

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Krissybby22
TARIQ F, Manager at Howard Johnson Lubbock TX, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our Hotel.
I am sorry to tell you that I as a Manager don't have time to even check guest in, so how can he follow you. My front desk employee said, you came to front desk and return the keys, after guest returns the key, we go back to room and verify, and make sure guest did not smoke in the room, or nothing missing from the room. Why you get back to room when you already return your keys. If you wanted to stay in the room, you should of not return your keys. If I am staying in the Hotel, last thing before I leave the Hotel to return the keys. I will not return keys If I am still using the room. If our staff went there to verify the room, because you return the keys, when any guest returns the keys, we have to verify the room. Sorry, and I hope you understand our rules and policy and I am proud to say we have very professional staff, and know all rules and laws very well. I hope your misunderstand should be clear by this explanation.
Thank you.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Great place to stay.......great service....... for a great price......great location .....nice and clean lots of room me and my kids just enjoy staying here we can get to where we want to go in no time..... thanks Mike...

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Championj1
TARIQ F, Owner at Howard Johnson Lubbock TX, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you very much for giving us 5 stars review.
We are very glad to heard, you like and enjoy our Hotel, services, and staff.
If we can do anything to make your next visit to Lubbock more fun, please let us know.
Thank you and looking forward to have you our guest soon.
Thank you.
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Life can be challenging when you work out of town away from your family each week. The obstacles we are faced with can be daunting. When you come in at the end of the work day to a nice clean room and to pleasant staff it sure makes these obstacles easier to handle. I high recommend staying here.
Doug Holmes

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking time to review our Hotel.
Secondly, I am very happy to heard, you like our Hotel, our staff and our services.
Positive review like this encourage our staff to even do more better for our all guest.
We try our best to exceed our all guest expectations.
I thank you for staying with you, and If we can do anything to make your next trip to Lubbock more enjoyable please let us know.
Thank you and looking forward to see you again soon.
Thanks.