“Great Place to Eat”

McAlister Deli
Ranked #159 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have been to several McAlister Deli locations and this one is basically the same. Very good food and the staff can knock the line out quick. I have been helped by the manager several times when ordering and it is nice to see management take a register when busy. I have only had a problem with the food once. Spoke to the manager and it was resolved quickly.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I have been to several McAlister Deli's in different towns. This one is NO DIFFERENT from the others.....not bad but certainly not great! There is no comparison to Jason's Deli. Jason's has much better sandwiches, soups and salads. I got a 1/2 club and cup of soup. The sandwich had very little meat and the cup of soup was cold. My daughter got the cobb salad and she could not find anything in it but lettuce. We discussed this with the waiter (young) and he said well guess that is the way it is suppose to be as lots of people tell me the same thing. This deli will not make it if they don't change things.

1  Thank pumpkin1062

Been to McAlister Deli? Share your experiences!