“Best burger in town”

Add it.
Wild Burger Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I discovered this place a while visiting old friends in Lubbock and within a week I was back for more. They make the most exciting hamburgers in town and the sweet potatofries are a musthave.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

So far I have had 3 different burgers here. The green chili burger is very good, the fried egg burger was extremely special and the burger with the avocado was amazing too. The burgers come with your choice of many toppings. The sides you can choose from are fresh and diverse. I have had the fresh fried potatoes all 3 times with the spicy seasoning and love them. They have adult shakes - woohoo. Its just a hamburger place, but they have really fresh food instead of the frozen stuff from the chains, the beverages are cold and there are two happy hours.

5  Thank discip1e
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The only thing big about the burger or the dining experience was the price tag.

We brought our son here to celebrate his game. What a mistake.

The place was loud and crowded, and it took over 30 minutes for our meal to be ready. Our burgers were not fully cooked, the burgers cheap, and the veggies on the burger were old. I wouldn't have served that brown lettuce to a rabbit.

My family will NEVER BE BACK.

1  Thank Aaron L
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great meat and buns - every imaginable topping or combination so you can always have exactly what you like. The fried egg burger was a surprising favorite.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Amazing burgers! Try the loaded potato soup. Don't forget to get onion rings for an appetizer. Really like the ciabatta bread on the burgers too!