“Good sushi and hibachi”

Hayashi
Ranked #48 of 613 Restaurants in Lubbock
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hayashi si Lubbock's premier Japanese steakhouse and sushi bar. We offer a varity of different seating arrangements to accommidate each of our guest. From the entertainment of the Hibachi grill to the quite table for two. You are sure to find what you need at Hayashi.
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We ate here twice. I only had the sushi, which was quite good, but our friends had the hibachi and were very pleased with it. Everything was delicious, and the staff is very friendly. They were able to accommodate our large party of 9 with no problem. The salmon skin roll and the dragon roll are particularly good.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

You get great service if you dine in, but if you call in an order, dont expect nice service. I will, of course, go back because their dine in cuisine is fabulous! Their Chef are spectacular and the seafood and beef are very fresh! So if you want Hayashi's, definitely dine in to get the experience! Its a lot of fun!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is known for its hibachi grill but I ordered a la carte instead. My seaweed salad, grilled squid, and tuna tatiki was delicious. I was impressed with the quality of the sashimi. The hibachi grill chef was really entertaining and put on a good show.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I do not like sushi but the Hibatchi was out of this world. The service was excellent and the food cooked at your table is entertaining and fun for the kids too. First time there but now one of my favorites.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

the atmosphere was excellent, cooking the food in front of you is awesome. The special lady that took me to eat there well I will never forget that night. First time to ever eat Sushi.

Been to Hayashi? Share your experiences!