“Plenty of food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hayashi

Hayashi
Ranked #54 of 584 Restaurants in Lubbock
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Description: Hayashi si Lubbock's premier Japanese steakhouse and sushi bar. We offer a varity of different seating arrangements to accommidate each of our guest. From the entertainment of the Hibachi grill to the quite table for two. You are sure to find what you need at Hayashi.
“Plenty of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

We sat at one of the Hibachi tables. Since we got there after the lunch crowd we had to wait a little for the table to fill up.

The show was really good as the chef displayed the normal tricks with the cooking utensils.

I was a little disappointed that they do not use Bean Sprouts as a part of their stir fry, but never the less the food was very good.

We did order a couple of Sushi rolls prior to our main course and they were both excelent. The Philadelphia Roll is a common favorite as well as the Matsu Roll. Both were very delicious. After the Sushi we were served the Onion soop and a small salad.
The chef appeared to the table with his cart and started his show.

With the two sushi rolls and the two entre's our bill came to a little over $60. I had the Teriyaki Chicken and my wife had the Tuna. The Tuna was overcooked and dry and so was my chicken.
Our overall impression was that it was just OK and nothing to write home about. I would probably eat there again in the future

Visited June 2012

Goodland, Florida
“Great for small city Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

We found this restraint to be very good, for a small city. Table service was done well, and I always eat sushi where I see a lot of food turn over, which was the case.
For family dining I would recommend the hibachi grills.
Try a warm spiced Saki drink, especially on a cold day.

Lubbock, Texas
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

We had great service and everything was very good. Our cook was playful and fun and meeting people at your table and a fun thing to do too.

Visited January 2012
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Great variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

There were several items on the menu to choose from. The food was good, but a bit pricey. They do have lunch specials during the week. It was nice & clean. You have a choice of sitting at the bar, grill or dining room. If you want a show, sit at the grill where u can watch the chef cook your food. We sat in the quiet dining area because we wanted to get our meal quickly. ( waitress advice) Overall, a good place to eat.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank eekas
Lubbock, Texas
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

I am a sushi fanatic and since I moved to Lubbock, Hayashi is where I quench my craving for sushi. The rolls are separated by type and price, they are unique, and most importantly the ingredients are fresh and down right delicious.

1 Thank LaurenTTU

Been to Hayashi? Share your experiences!