Very nice, clean room. Extremely pleasant staff.
Warning on the breakfast: Make your own waffles for breakfast in a waffle-iron shaped like the state of Texas (ok, in Lubbock you get your kicks where you can!). There were: cerals, waffles, white bread, semi-white bread, donuts, biscuits and gravy, some old oranges and some very spotty, brown bananas, and a bowl of canned sweetened peaches. They also had whole milk, coffee, and orange and apple juices. God help you if you are a diabetic or on a low-carb diet and want to eat breakfast there!
Really, a very nice place to stay. The only substantial complaints we have are:
1) The high-speed internet (wireless) must have been on the completely opposite side of the building as it kept dropping us. It was also some of the slowest Internet service I've used since I had a 1200 baud phone modem.
2) When one puts out a "do not disturb" sign, one normally does not expect to get a phone call from housekeeping (i.e., being disturbed by) asking if we'd like to have our room cleaned.
Other than these two minor (for us) issues, we had a lovely stay. The staff was extremely pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED BEST WESTERN PLUS & UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT IN 2017 At the Best Western Plus Lubbock Windsor Inn, we're proud to be the finest property off Interstate 27 in Lubbock, Texas. Our hotel premises are 100% NON SMOKING. We're moments away from the Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport arrivals terminal and 10 minutes from Texas Tech University, our property offers all the amenities you expect and deserve from a fine upper midscale hotel. We are pleased to provide you with a superior Lubbock hotel experience. Allow us to anticipate your every need here. By day, let your senses come alive and experience our stunning West Texas sunrise. By night, come home to experience the beautiful West Texas sunset. Whether your trip to Lubbock is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, business trip, or a much needed escape from home, make us your first and only choice for lodging. Our warm, relaxed ambiance is the perfect end to a West Texas day. With a variety of dining and entertainment choices close-by the area, we 're sure to please leisure guests of all ages and our extended stay business guests. Our scent air system keeping our lobby smelling great, our 24 hour guest fitness center, 24 hour available guest laundry facility and 24 hour business center with free printing access for our guests will make us your favorite place to unwind. Our guests love our fresh complimentary oven baked cookies in the evening. Our beautifully suite rooms were designed with your complete comfort in mind. All guest rooms have interior corridor room entrances and include a full complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free wireless internet access. Rooms are equipped with new air conditioner units, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, newly purchased fridge & microwaves, alarm clocks, phones. We offer FREE limited truck parking in addition to our free guest parking monitored at all hours of the day via cctv. At our Lubbock hotel, you can experience a clean, safe, comfortable room. We are the only Best Western Plus hotel in Lubbock featuring a Hot Tub inside our delightful heated pool area open all months of the year. Come try us out and take a dip in our pool. We promise our guests a remarkable, memorable experience and the Best Western promise, which is to treat you and every guest like family. We have a limited number of rollaway beds and pet-friendly rooms available. A pet-friendly room reservation is required. The non-refundable pet friendly rate is $25.00 per pet, per day. A refundable pet cleaning and damage deposit of $50.00 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair or cleaning. We are located immediately to your right as you exit Interstate 27 South Exit 1B or take the 50th street exit and turn around on Interstate 27 Northbound. We are at the junction of Loop 289, hwy 84 & hwy 87. Very easy entry/exit. Close to restaurants, United spirit arena, Medical district, several golf courses and downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lubbock Windsor Hotel Lubbock
- Lubbock Best Western