BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites
$80
Comfort Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$59
ComfortSuites
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$63
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
$80
$89
Studio 6 Lubbock TX(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$65
$130
Hotels.com
$72
$61
$161
$121
OvertonHotel.com
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanhot breakfasteasy accesspool and hot tubbiscuitsstaff was very friendlygreat place to staydefinitely stay here againwafflesdesk clerkthe breakfast arearoad tripfree breakfasttexas techpetinterstate
Reviewed November 21, 2009

100% Satisfied with every aspect of this Hotel...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Brandon B, Director of Guest Experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience.

For over 70 years, the Best Western brand has provided incredible customer care to millions of guests who are treated like family.

It is my pleasure to inform you we have made great changes since your stay here at the Best Western PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn. Notable changes to mention is all rooms have been updated including; replacing every refrigerator, microwave and updating beds to provide the best sleep experience. Pet friendly rooms have been updated from carpet to wood flooring to provide a more allergy-free and cleaner experience. Our property owners are making greater investments more than ever into our location. We also have purchased new Best Western approved air conditioning units for guest rooms.

Please allow our property again to meet and exceed your desires on your next visit to Lubbock, TX! You're welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I will be more than happy to assist individually with a returning guest rate. I can be reached at 806.762.8400 or via email at `emailbestwestern@gmail.com’.

Reviewed November 4, 2009

If you enjoy spacious rooms and friendly service, I recommend staying here. I have stayed at this Best Western 3 times over the past year and I receive excellent service each time. Easy off and on the Interstate is a plus.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed October 20, 2009

the Windsor Hotel always seems comfortable and relaxing. A great staff and nice decor.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed October 20, 2009

Everything was great especially the staff except for the hot tub small and ndid not have jets so you could relax

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience.

It is my pleasure to inform you we have made great changes since your stay here at the Best Western PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn. Notable changes to mention is all rooms have been updated including; renovating hot tub, replacing every refrigerator, microwave and updating beds to provide the best sleep experience. Pet friendly rooms have been updated from carpet to wood flooring to provide a more allergy-free and cleaner experience. Our property owners are making greater investments more than ever into our location. We also have purchased new Best Western approved air conditioning units for guest rooms.

Reviewed September 8, 2009

We enjoyed out time at the hotel. They were more than willing to give us a later checkout if we needed it. The pool was in great shape and working order. No problems that we encountered. We have stayed there before and will do so in the future.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family