“good value”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Mckinney, United States
“good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

$80 for a king room. very clean. rather busy.because we were . bed is ok/good. really a great value for the rate we paid. the room was near the breakfast and pool so we had some noise but that comes with territory. well lit parking lot. not bad at all

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ICare_44499, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Yes our hotel provides great value for your dollars. We really appreciate your time and efforts to help travel community make their decisions. Thank you so much.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had a great night's rest at BW Lubbock Windsor. This was a welcomed experience after I had spent 7 hours riding my Harley. THE GOOD: A great night's rest! Good breakfast! Helpful and friendly staff. Clean room. No issues at all. The BAD: NONE!! Hope you have as wonderful an experience as I had during my stay...if you decide to stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lol, like the way you wrote ' NONE '. What a unique way to explain pros and cons. Keep up the creative work. Thank You so much.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I don't stay at any other hotels but best westerns, this one was the best of best. Very professionally dressed polite staff really made me feel welcomed. Room seems to be recently upgraded and sausage with breakfast was very delicious. I think I got 200% value of what I paid and I will recommend this to any one.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sam_44499, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words.
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

The staff at this hotel was wonderful! Checked in on the night shift, and the young lady at the desk was tremendously professional! Room was great and breakfast was nice! This one definitely gets my recommendation!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank You so much. It means a lot for our team.
United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

the staff was extremely unfriendly and the pool and hot tub was green with sand in the bottom. the breakfast wasn't anything I would try again. I reserved a room with 2 queens and got to full size beds with were very uncomfortable. the rooms felt dark and dirty

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Stephen R
We don't have any full size bed in any of our room type. We either have a king size or double queen beds. On behalf of our entire 'I CARE' team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you better experience in future.
Carlsbad, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

This hotel was easy to locate and ideal for my travel purposes. The room was clean and it was ideally priced. I did not have time to try any of the other amenities, but I did have the complimentary breakfast and it was perfect for this travel purpose.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hopefully next time you will have enough time to take advantage of our other amenities. Thank you so much for taking time to write a review.
Joplin, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed at many hotels in my life as I travel frequently for my business. Whatever it was but the wireless internet at this best western was excellent. Other thing I noticed was staff was happy and joking and smiling around with each other. Atmosphere was not heavy like many other hotels. Breakfast was nice, all things considered. To me it was a good value of my dollars.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We have recently upgraded our whole Wi-Fi network to allow our guests to use multiple gadgets at the same time. Time is changing very fast so do we. Thank you so much.