BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$74
EmbassySuites.com
$88
$79
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$76
$99
$82
$66
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$75
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanhot breakfasteasy accesspool and hot tubbiscuitsstaff was very friendlygreat place to staydefinitely stay here againwafflesdesk clerkthe breakfast arearoad tripfree breakfasttexas techpetinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this motel for the Texas Tech vs OU game for the weekend and the ladies at the front desk were very kind. They helped us with our luggage because they saw we had tons of it. They were very informative on everything from the weather to the traffic on gameday. The young lady working in the morning even called me a cab early because I had mentioned to her what time we were planning on going and she said she knew the cabs would take a long time to come so she went ahead and already called it for us. I really appreciated her looking out for us like that. Their breakfast was wonderful in the morning with everything from waffles to sausage to eggs. The staff and management made us feel right at home and accommodated us our every need to the best of their abilities.

• Stayed: October 2012
Manager44499, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful words about our hotel and staff. I am so glad that you decided to stay with us on your visit. we pride ourselves on our services and wonderful amenities to offer. Here at Best western we do love treating everyone like family. To us, guests are like family as they return time after time. Thank You again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The staff at this hotel are the happiest and friendliest I have ever seen and I travel alot!!!

It must be a great place to work!!!!

Very clean, great breakfast, attractive rooms and easy access.

I'll never stay anywhere else in Lubbock.

Room Tip: I always go with a king non-smoking
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind comments. We all always try to do best to serve our valued guests. Positive feedback from our guests encourage us to do even better. Thank You again. We look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed with small pet. Room was on sale for $69 plus $10 for the dog. Had ground floor king non-smoking room. Very clean and tastefully decorated. Had a nice recliner which I sat in and wathced the Packers get screwed. TV was large and swiveled. Breakfast was typical and good except coffee was way too weak. Bed was very comfortable. Room was quiet despite it facing the highway. Staff was very helpful. I feel bad for the people who had poor experiences here (see other reviews) but mine was very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ArmyLori

Thank you very much for taking time to write review for our hotel. Feedback from our guests makes us improve all the time. Myself and my staff appreciate your business very much. we hope to see you soon again for your future stay. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I'd give zero stars if I could. I checked in on September 16th after pre-paying, site unseen. The room was disgusting: dirt on the floor, stains on the sheets, the smell of cigarette smoke despite being a non-smoking room...horrible. I packed my car, went back to the desk to check out, returned the keys, and stayed somewhere else.

I made the mistake of actually believing the employee who said I was good to go without providing me with any kind of receipt upon checking out, and I (stupidly) did not ask for one. Well, apparently the woman who checked me out did not document doing so, because the hotel claims they have nothing documenting that I did in fact leave. They claim I just "never showed up for breakfast" and they "have no idea what happened." I invite them to review security footage, where they will see for themselves video evidence that I did check out, and they can also feel free to read the electronic key record, where they will see the door was accessed only one time.

Best Western is now refusing to return my calls and voicemails, saying the "manager is not available" every time I attempt to talk to someone for a refund. I emailed the corporate office, who said the manager "has already spoken to me and would not be giving me a refund." Well, THAT response was the first and ONLY one I have received in WEEKS. And why no refund? I'm being charged $537.72 for a trashy room that was so bad I couldn't even stay in it!!

Any other hotel (or business, for that matter) would be ashamed of themselves for not only providing sub-standard service, but also for treating their customers so poorly by not even apologizing or offering a refund, choosing instead to call me a liar.

STAY AWAY. These crooks will STEAL your money!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kimmykinz
Manager44499, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Travel agency of yours is the one who you are supposed to be blaming to who booked the VERY DEEP DISCOUNTED NON CANCELLABLE rates for your package. Per our records you never entered the room so in reality you have no idea how our rooms are. Sorry to say.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Absolutely horrible conditions. We were in Lubbock for Texas Tech parent weekend to visit our son. We made reservations at this hotel and paid a ridiculous rate, more than The Overton, they were booked. HUGE MISTAKE!!!!!! The room was disgusting. It smelled of urine, and was dark and dingy. I was afraid to let my young boys walk barefooted on the floor. The toilet didn't work, and when they attempted to repair it, it ran all night. The bathtub would not drain, so we stood in 3" of water to shower. The sheets and towels were yellow/beige, rather than the typical white you see in other hotels. I'm not sure if they were clean. We were charge $189.99 per night + tax for this nasty room. The normal rate is $79.99, which is still too much for this place. My husband spoke to the owner/manager several times about the conditions and he simply said, "I'm sorry," Upon departure, we complained one last time and questioned the extreme rate hike for the weekend. They replied, "That's just business." My husband left numerous messages with the front desk asking the owner to call us back and simply make things fair by charging us the regular rate per night (which is still way too high for this dump) and refunding the overages. No return call. We called Best Western corporate and they said that the hotel is franchised and the most they could do is give us an $80 gift card to stay at a future Best Western. We will be contacting the health department and Better Business Bureau. Shame on the Best Western Plus Windsor owner/management. They should be ashamed!!!!!!

Room Tip: Beware. Do not stay here. It is a hazardous to your health. The management feels no obligation to it's guests.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Russ H

Our everyday low prices holds great exceptional VALUE among all hotels in Lubbock and that is why we have very strong repeat customer base. I appreciate you for making wise choice by booking online reservation while going thru all available options and finding great value. Whoever made the decision must have made decision after comparing rates with other hotels. Your multiple nights stay at our hotel is the proven fact that room and hotel was perfectly upto your satisfaction. Best Western is the only brand where you can still get $80 in return even without fault of hotel. Other hotel you mentioned in your review would have immediately kicked your family out of the hotel for the abusive and violent behaviour of your husband towards the female employees of the hotel. Anyways we still appreciate you for taking time to write review online, please keep it up. Thanks and god bless.