“Great stay,Great front desk[staff]”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 1, 2011

My wife and I stayed here on our trip from Florida.This a great clean place to stay.The front desk was very helpful. I ask for a good place to eat we went on his so and it was a good place to eat.Good breakfast also.I would stay here again.Great price.Best Western have always been my fravorite places stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Brandon B, Director of Guest Experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. It has been our pleasure serving you. It’s wonderful to hear about your last visit, we always listen to what our guests have to say as it helps us provide even better hospitality and leaves our guest with the best impression.

At Best Western Plus Lubbock Windsor Inn, we believe service is key and all of our staff strives to ensure an exceptional experience for every guest. We also believe in the principle Best Western was founded on, which is to “treat every guest like family”. I hope you will visit us again soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 1, 2011

We just returned from a 63 day trip across the Northwest & Southwest, which means we stayed in about 45 properties and this was the second best place we stayed. The best was the Alyeska Resort and it cost three times more than this Best Western.
What I liked was the bathroom and the bedroom. The bath had great towels, curved curtain rod and a great shower head. The bedroom was spacious with a huge flat screen HDTV with good cable There was excellent Wifi.
The breakfast was continental plus (there was scrambled eggs, sausage and gravy).
All in all, this was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Very nice facility, clean, great service and helpful staff.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

We stayed at this clean hotel on the way to and our way back from a trip to San Antonio. It was very clean and the staff were very helpful. Location was perfect for our travel needs. The breakfast was a nice surprise, offering far more than other Best Westerns that I have stayed at. I would certainly stay here again if my travels take me through Lubbock TX.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, rooms on the back side of the hotel are quieter.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

having gone to college in lubbock and then discovering this best western on my last visit with my wife to the area, I know this is really as good as it can get in terms of affordable nice room and customer satisfaction in lubbock. The lady at their front desk was very helpful, she made sure we got something in our budget range, the rooms were very clean and up to date, the wi-fi and breakfast were good. The only thing is that the outside of the building needs to be touched up to reflect what goes on in the inside.

Ifey and Blessing

Reviewed September 18, 2011

This Hotel in Lubbock, Tx is my favorite spot to stay while traveling. It's very clean and the people are very friendly and down to earth. I travel a lot and I'm a Best Western fan, but this Best Western goes out of the way to make you feel comfortable. They remember you as a person and greet you by first name when you come through their door. I always look forward to staying there when I travel and stay in the area. Great location, great people and great accomodations. It truly is a home away from home.

Room Tip: Try out the Fitness room - Ididn't know they had one the first few times I stayed there.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Manager44499, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Thank You very much. We are looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

This was the first time I've been in Lubbock and didn't know what to expect. At the airport and driving down the highway I saw the signs and billboards about this hotel, that made me feel better about my reservation (I'm a BW fan; but I've had surprises).
Excellent location for my needs, my room was ready and my key was waiting for me. Had to request last minute changes to my type of room (my personal reasons) and the front desk was fast and ready to accomodate to my needs.
The hotel and the property is very clean. Did not have a chance to try the breakfast, but it looked tempting with a couple of hot dishes (nice).
I saw a couple of families with kids enjoying the pool (I think is indoors), and that is always nice.
I am not the Pet kind of person, and I saw two guests with pets inside the hotel and pets & owners seemed to be happy; there was no noise or smell, for which I was glad.
Requested a late check-out; and again, the front desk complied without hesitations.
I'll be visiting Lubbock regularly, and I'm almost sure this property will be seeing a lot more of me.
Thank you to all the BW Windsor staff; ALG - Laredo, Texas

Room Tip: I had a room on the second floor, facing the back parking lot and it was quiet. If you park in the b...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Thank You very much. See you soon.