“Best Italian Food in Lubbock”
Review of Zio's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Lubbock has Carino's and Olive Garden, nothing wrong with either of these choices. However, I believe that Zio's has the best Italian food in Lubbock. During the weekend at lunch it's hardly busy and the bread and oil is wonderful, very addictive!! Always serve enough for me to take home for left-overs.

1  Thank Andy H

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I gave Zio's another shot today for lunch after being away for more than a year and I have to say that the service is just as slow and the food just as average as I remembered. My group of eight ladies arrived at 11:30 a.m. to be ahead of the lunch rush that never came. We all ordered off of the Pronto! lunch menu - It took 45 minutes to receive our entrees after ordering. Should not have ordered the second glass of wine. It arrived so late into the service I gulped it down while settling my check. The entrees were heavy on the pasta and light on the meat, veggies, etc. There are many better places to eat (Italian) in Lubbock.

1  Thank ru1390
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I love this menu selection, and then when you add GF options..... Fantastic. Salads and pizzas are awesome too. Friendly service as well.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Would go to this place more often if portions were smaller and cheaper. Maybe you can order half portions for less money, I haven't asked. Maybe you can split an entree with someone but I haven't tried that either.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I would recommend this establishment for pizza. One of the best ever. Service was attentive and left us wanting for nothing.

1  Thank Thomas B