“Delicioso!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Delicioso!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

There is a huge variety of menu items. A group of us (6 in all) ordered different item and then did a taste test. Each was magnifico! You won't be disappointed but make sure you have some extra moolah.

Visited April 2012

Cibolo, Texas
“Good Value--Good Service”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Arrived with 4 people within 45 minutes of closing. We were seated quickly and treated as though we arrived at opening. Food was good and a good value. We will return.

Lubbock, Texas, United States
“Overpriced, go to Olive Garden”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

They have discontinued soup and salad with your meal, decreased portion sizes and increased prices. They are now priced considerably above Olive Garden (who still has soup/salad). Olive Garden has a much better quality of food and service, so it is a no brainer to not patronize Zio's.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Rodrick T
Lubbock, Texas
“"ALWAYS A GREAT MEAL"”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This place is great. The food is wonderful and a lot of it. I really enjoy the Tomato bisque florentine, it is the best soup I have ever eaten. The service is wonder and the people are very friendly and accomodating. Ask for Abby, she is the best server there is. We always have such a great experince there. Best Italian food in Lubbock!!! A must stop place.

“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I walked into the restaurant around 2:45 in the afternoon on a Wednesday. The atmosphere was very inviting and I was immediately greeted by my waiter Shawn. I was by myself at that point and had a seat. I didn't order off of the lunch menu, I decided to have Vodka chicken and what a great choice it was! The chicken was delicious, very juicy and flavorful. I loved the sauce as well, it came out steaming.
The waiter was very attentive even though I was his only table I think. I never felt like I had to wave him over, he very diligently kept an eye on my table. He asked me several times if I enjoyed the food. My food appeared to be cooked to order as I watched the chef behind the counter preparing my meal. The restaurant was clean and I appreciated the fact it wasn't so dark I couldn't see my table, very nice lighting. My brother eventually joined me as he was in the area and again the waiter was promptly at the table asking if he would like a menu or a beverage.
I did pay the dinner price since I declined ordering from the lunch menu, but I felt like it was worth the price it was about $13.00 which I found very reasonable especially for the quality of the food being as good as it was.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family.