“Good Place for Breakfast”
Review of Red Zone Cafe

Red Zone Cafe
Ranked #31 of 602 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
Description: Total Diner....Totally Great. If you are expecting a 5 star eatery...stay away...if you want great service, go with the flow, hang with the locals and enjoy a blue plate special....go forth and conquer. I had grilled chiken with the Veggie of the Day, mashed taters, plus a cup of Chicken Gumbo...all was wonderful. I like my mashed taters with a little more of the skins and lumpier but hey that is just me...this is straight up out of the scooper with the rounded top b.c they were done with the ice cream spoon hahaha. Service is friendly and everyone knows everyone. I did not see anyone smoking or ashtrays on the tables so that was a plus for me. Parking is a little tricky. They also have a drive thru. Prices you cannot beat! Easy location too. Support your local community...do not eat at the chain places.
Leonard, Texas
“Good Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Took my employees there for breakfast before a busy day. Everyone liked what they ordered. We would definitely try it again. Lots of locals eat here.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Jack2148

Lubbock, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great prices for the value, quick service!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This cafe is humble for it to have such low prices, great food, quick service, and friendly workers! There is no reason for me to go to any other fast-food chain!

Food has always been fresh when I've ordered there and they even offer "plastic-ware" at the drive-thru, unlike any McD's or Taco Bells I've ever been to (where you ask for it and they still forget...then if you ask AGAIN they give you attitude/roll their eyes/maybe both?..simultaneously haha)

They serve breakfast ALL day and night, which is really convenient for me since I'm always in between classes/work!

I HIGHLY recommend going here!!! :)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank AuburnAmbyr
Lubbock, Texas
“Great prices”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The staff is friendly and welcomes you like a friend. The food is pretty good especially breakfast. The only thing so far I don't care for is the enchiladas. They taste like a TV dinner. When friends or family come through, we always take them to Red Zone.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Becky B
Amarillo, TX
“Average service and atmosphere, below average food”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

It's a cafe, just like the name says. Their food is decent at best. Nothing to write home about.

Visited April 2012
Lubbock, Texas
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Love going here after church on Sunday's. Service is always very friendly and fast. They have tables that can accommodate large parties. Food is good with a wide variety to choose from. Price is very reasonable.

Visited January 2012