“I will not stay here again”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Brownfield, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Our room was in a poor state of repair. As I recall the water in the bathtub wouldn't stop running. All in all I was not that satisfied, and have come to expect way better from newer LQ properties I have stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Since smoking is allowed in this hotel, which I didn't know beforehand, I didn't like that I could smell cigarette smoke when I walked in and was thinking I was going to have a bad experience. I was relieved that once I left the lobby and went to my room, I didn't. My room was large and roomy so it was very comfortable. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast area was very large and spacious. The choices for breakfast were adequate - breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I was in town for my grandpa's surgery and their staff was super friendly! They showed concern for my family and our situation and frequently asked how my grandpa was doing. Thats the only hotel I've ever gone to that has a staff that cares. Thats the only hotel I will stay at!

A TripAdvisor Member
Kingwood, Texas usa
Reviewed July 11, 2012

When we arrived to check-in on Jul 7, there was no one at the front desk. The water in the bathtub of room 403 ran all night and we could not turn if off. The bottom of the bathtub appears dirty, but is the non-stick surface that needs to be replaced or cleaned. There was no caraffe on the coffee maker in the room. When we arrived at the breakfast there was no regular coffee and no waffle batter. I went to the main desk and told the lady on duty of the problem & she found the person responsible and all this took time as the breakfast set-up was not ready on time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Travelers also viewed these Lubbock hotels
Staybridge Suites Lubbock
Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Suites
Comfort Suites University
Comfort Suites University
#25 of 69 in Lubbock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center

Address: 4115 Marsha Sharp Fwy, Lubbock, TX 79407-2416
Location: United States > Texas > Lubbock
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #28 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Price Range: $70 - $230 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Lubbock West Medical Hotel Lubbock