“Comfort Inn Rocked My Socks off *Honestly*”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #51 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Colorado
“Comfort Inn Rocked My Socks off *Honestly*”
Reviewed February 5, 2009

Oh my goodness I had a 14 hour drive from TX to CO. After 8 hrs to Lubbock I decided not to go to the hotel I had intentionally planned on going to which was another 2 hr drive. So I stayed here and the room was beautiful and comfortable I went to sleep w my socks on and by morning I was in such a deep sleep my socks were off by morning king sized be so awesome and complimentary breakfast make sure you get up for that it was so so so yummy! I am so going to stay here on my way back from CO! Too Awesome....!!

• Liked — So comfy so so comfy
  • Disliked — Nothing was disliked
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed July 19, 2008

We booked a king bed "suite" at this hotel, so we were disappointed when we arrived to discover that it was not a suite. It was essentially the same as a regular hotel room, with a little shin-high wall separating the bed from the rest of the room. The reason we booked a suite is that we have an 8-month old baby who is a picky sleeper. He has to have it dark and quiet, and he goes to bed between 6-7 PM. So this meant that my husband and I ended up sitting in the dark all evening, with only the computer to entertain us. The room was so small that when we talked or moved around much, our baby woke up crying. So yeah, you could say we had a bad experience. However, the room was clean and comfortable enough. Had it just been the two of us, we would have been perfectly comfortable. I was a little put-out that they sell this as a "suite." We talked to the employees at the desk and apparently they do have what I consider a real suite, but they were all booked up (supposedly). I wasn't too happy about that, but they did let us cancel our 2nd night there for no charge. We transferred to Embassy Suites (only place available on short notice), and that is a whole different story...

• Liked — Clean, not too loud
  • Disliked — The "suite" we booked was not really a suite!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
Dallas, TX
Reviewed July 15, 2008

We have stayed here before and everything was fine. It was a fairly new hotel and everything seemed okay. This past July we stayed there again and the place is a mess. I started coughing within half an hour of checking into the room. I was joking with my wife that there was probably mold in the a/c unit. Sure enough, I looked into the vent and there was literally mold/fungus growing in the air conditioning. After that discovery I decided to check the bathroom vent and it was covered with dust and grime.

It's a shame because the staff was great and everything else was fine, but I would check the room before I stayed in it.

We were in room 115.

We could not get another room seeing that the place was totally booked.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these Lubbock hotels

keller
Reviewed March 3, 2008

I travel often to Lubbock and have stayed many times at the Comfort Inn. Every one of my experiences have been positive. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the location is convenient. I have no qualms recommending this hotel.

• Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
New Mexico
Reviewed March 3, 2008

I found this hotel to be very clean and up to date. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I thought the lobby was amazing. Well worth the price and I look forward to staying there again when I am in the area.

• Liked — room cleanliness
  • Disliked — liked everything
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with friends
Abilene
Reviewed February 18, 2008

I stay at this hotel on a regular basis because I travel with busines. The staff are always friendly and accomodation and if there has ever been a mess up they have been quick to rectify the problem. The price affordable and the rooms have always been clean. It's not the Luxor by any means, but for a clean and affordable hotel it's great.

• Liked — Affordable and Clean
  • Disliked — Perhaps not as
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 9, 2006

Do not stay here ! Hotel has lice in the beds and the rooms are not clean (pet hair emporium). We left almost as soon as we checked in , when we noticed something crawling on the nighstand and found that it was lice , we pulled back the bottom sheet and the bed was totally infested .

• Stayed July 2006