“Customer Service was Outstanding!!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #49 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My stay there was a great experience. Rooms were exceptional and very comfortable beds along with a great layout of the room also. I didn't have a reservation and my check in receptionist was very quick and was highly educated in her field of work. I travel quite a bit and because of the experience I had there that day I chose to drive the next day and stay there again. I'd usually just move onto the next towns hotel but my stay here was so well I just couldn't pass up the opportunity of another nights stay. I will highly recommend this place and when I'm in the area this will be my stay for now on when I'm in the Lubbock area...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
allan l, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

thank you for taking the time to give us a favorable review.. looking forward to your next stay with us .

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Comfort Inn and Suites in Lubbock was awesome! The breakfast was fantastic - large variety of options for everyone (scrambled eggs, waffles, sausage, etc.) My kids loved the heated, indoor pool while my husband, inlaws, and I sat in the hot tub. The rooms were very clean. The housekeepers were exceptionally nice. The front desk clerk was super friendly and even found us a decent restaurant with a playground for dinner that wasn't fast food. We left feeling like we definitely got more than our $100 worth - we will be staying there anytime we need a hotel in Lubbock!

• Stayed: January 2013
allan l, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

i am happy to hear, we made your stay a good one , and that our staff made you feel at home .. hope to see you all again..

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Staff was wonderful, the rooms were very clean, loved the pool and the breakfast was very delicious. loved my stay so much that i plan on only staying here when I'm in town. I stay at allot of inns and find there's always something I don't like, this time i couldn't find a thing wrong with the room, breakfast, staff our the pool. Had the most wonderful stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
allan l, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

I am happy to here everything was wonderful on your stay with us and look forward to see you as our guest on your next visit to lubbock.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

i stayed in this location and i had a great stay. didn't have any problems at all and the manager even went out of his way to help me. the rooms were clean and the hot tub was nice for the wife and i while the kids were busy on the free internet. i would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank robert p

thank you for your review,and we look forward to your stay in the future

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have stayed here in the past on trips to Texas and have liked it. It does look older than the last time but the management and staff have always been friendly and helpful.

The rooms do need a little face lift as the carpet was looking a little roughed up but overall, the beds sleep good and the rooms are quiet. However I was a little shocked to find that the air conditioner/heater was not digital and we had to adjust quite a bit to get room comfortable temperature.

Also while we were there the hot tub was not working properly and it was colder then the pool.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
allan l, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

We are happy you choose to return to our property for your stay. I am also happy to hear we met most of your needs with your stay , and our staff left a positive impression with you. I will address the in room a/c issue you had . I also followed up with the hot tub issue and found out it had just been refilled and is working properly now .sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused .
sincerely management

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My friends and I reserved a room here on graduation weekend 2-3 months in advance. It was OUR graduation. Upon arrival we were given a room but our keys did not work. We found out someone else was checked into the room but OUR information was attached to the room and we ALREADY paid for it. The clerk was not at all trained to handle situations of this kind and had to repeatedly call the hotel manager, Alan. He seemed unwilling to help the situation and the clerk, Mary has still NOT offered any solutions. I would NEVER recommend staying at ANY "Choice Hotel" ever.

• Stayed: December 2012
allan l, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

I apologize for the inconvience at check in . I have since gone over how to handle this situation with my entire staff.i advised my clerk how to locate your room over the phone and proceeded to the hotel . by the time I arrived you were in the correct room. The following morning I apologized for your inconvenience. I hope you will change your mind and give us a second chance in the future to leave a better impression of us.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Had some points to stay here for two days.
This place has a comfy room, but lacks in updates to the building. Stained tiles on ceiling in hallways, dirty stained carpet on both floors, and tile floors dirty.
They do have a nice staff. Breakfast was good like Comfort Suites usually have.
Overall it will work for a hotel that in my opinion is a 3 star.

• Stayed: November 2012
allan l, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

thank you for your insight with our property. i will address your concerns with the hallway carpet and the ceiling tile. thank you for your inbut