“Manager's reception my @$$” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Ranked #6 of 64 Hotels in Lubbock
Snyder, United States
“Manager's reception my @$$”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

The bartenders were incredibly rude. Understandable I work in the oil field and was not dressed up since I had come straight from work, but the bartenders treated my wife and I like trash. The manager tried to fix it but the staff made him look even worse. Stayed in the Presidential suite and it was nice, but for what I paid, I deserved to be treated better.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry your Embassy experience was not typical of the service and comfort we are known to provide. I hope the next time you're in Lubbock, TX, you will consider giving the property another chance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Claude, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

The Barcelona is back and better than ever! Remember when this hotel was called the Barcelona? Well, now it is an Embassy Suites and it is even cleaner, friendlier and nicer than before! The kids loved the huge goldfish, the warm indoor pool and made to order complementary breakfast! The parents loved the two room suites and complementary happy hour! A win-win for everyone!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back to our property on your next visit to Lubbock, TX! Thank you again for choosing Embassy Suites out of the many choices in town!
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

My daughter was married the 4th of January 2014. We had family and friends who came in from all over Texas and outside of Texas stay at the Embassy Suites in Lubbock, Texas. Some stayed for multiple days and some stayed the night of the wedding. My personal experience was amazing. Speaking with the family and friends who also stayed it was just as remarkable. Each of the Embassy Suites staff were very attentive and bent over backwards to accommodate each anticipated need and any other, which were very minimal. We had asked about having an area reserved for our family and friends to allow us to all have breakfast together on the last morning of our stay. Not only did the staff allow us to do so they also set up a seperate buffet for us in the area. The complementary breakfast was fantastic along with the managers special of cocktails and heavy horderves each evening. The rooms were very clean, spacious and we had an excellent night of sleep. Our family has decided we enjoyed our stay so much that we will meet each year for a small family reunion of sorts. We’ve also decided each time we travel we will be choosing an Embassy Suites to stay in. Anyone who doesn’t at least try a stay at the Embassy Suites will be missing out on an unbelievable experience. I for one am hooked for life on Embassy Suites!!!!!

Room Tip: I'd find it hard to believe any room wouldn't meet anyone's needs.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Wow, what an incredible view! It is such a pleasure to read your feedback to find that the staff not only accommodated you but your whole family! Being able to help and serve families as they meet at our property whether it be for a wedding or reunion is so rewarding. I can only tell you it was an absolute pleasure to have you and your family as guests in our home. I am glad your stay was so great that you are even planning on staying with our brand in other locations! We look forward to welcoming you back for years to come. Thank you again for choosing our property out of the many in Lubbock!
New Your, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Wonderful experience. Recommend to anyone! Wil always try to stay in Embassy Suites hotels in the future. Managers reception includes free drinks and finger foods from 5-7:30pm and is free. Complementary breakfast is wonderful with omletts to order and a full buffet. Atmosphere is resort-like. Staff is very friendly and hotel is very clean!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for allowing us to be one of your recommendations! It is always great to receive feedback from our guests. Thank your for the wonderful comments on the atmosphere, amenities, and staff. thank you for choosing Embassy Suites in Lubbock!
Norman, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. The place is cozy and friendly. The breakfast is very nice and the sitting area (inside courtyard) couldn't be more pleasant. I would definitely stay here again if I happen to visit Lubbock, Texas.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the feedback and allowing us to be among your recommendations! I am glad you found the property to be cozy and enjoyed breakfast! If you do happen to be in Lubbock, TX again, we hope that we can have the pleasure of having you as our guest!
Pampa, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel was beautiful. The rooms were very roomy, clean and nicely furnished. The front desk staff and the hotel staff were the nicest, most pleasant, and helpful that I have ever seen. The complimentary breakfast included a cook to order breakfast. It was very good. The pool was a nice size for small children. This hotel met the needs of my children and grandchildren, as we were all traveling together.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Wow, thank you for your great review! I am so pleased you found the staff to be so helpful and friendly throughout your visit. The pool is a favorite among all children. I am glad they got plenty of use out of it. We look forward to welcoming you back to the property on your next trip to Lubbock, TX. Thank you again for choosing Embassy Suites.
Cedar Park, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times when visiting family in Lubbock. This past weekend was my Niece's wedding and many family members from both sides stayed at the hotel including the bride and groom. I was there for a week and during that time the front desk staff was friendly and accomodating. The Food and Beverage Staff in particular Max was outstanding. Setting up an extra buffet in the bar area and reserved it for our large family group to have breakfast together on Sunday morning. Hotel is always clean and the food was great. Of course Managers Reception is always great too. This is the only hotel I will ever stay in when visiting Lubbock. Thank you Embassy Suites staff.

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious and comfortable. if you are not an early riser ask to not get a room near th...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent experience with us. I am so pleased that you and your family found our property accommodating for the wedding party! Breakfast is a fan favorite and even more so if the whole family can sit together. I will be sure to pass those compliments on to my food and beverage team and of course Max. We look forward to your next stay with us!