“One of the best in Lubbock”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Ranked #5 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was a little disappointed in the small size of the bathroom compared to the very large size of the suite, but all in all, this is one of the best hotels in Lubbock. They have a nice large breakfast in the mornings and a decent work-out area. The pool is a little too small for many swimmers as there were when I stayed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We greatly appreciate your feedback with your recent stay with us. We hope to see you soon again!

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed here one night and I LOVED IT! Check in was a breeze with Stephanie and the hotel is absolutely AMAZING! First time staying at a Embassy suites & I will be returning! Chris is a great employee and very nice!. Pool area is very nice, very clean room and friendly staff. Breakfast was one of the best that I've ever had at any hotel. Upon check out, Omar checked us out & gave me fish food to feed the fish! Awesome stay! Only down side is I wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Wow, thank you for such an amazing review. I will definitely pass on the compliments to my Front Desk Team. I am extremely glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and that your first time experience with us was a success. We hope to see you soon and this time for a longer stay.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

good hotel, great big rooms and overall - good stay. the service is eceptional (sometimes over...). we had dinners there (convention) and that was... terrible... never eat in hotels (or sleep in hotels...). last - the price we had was too high... not the right one...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to see you enjoyed the suite and the service. I will be sure to address the quality of the convention meal with my team. If you ever have any suggestions on how the value of our property could be increased from a customer's perspective, please let us know. We hope we can have you as a guest again soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great staff. Everyone said hello and they all had smiles. It was really nice to walk through the hotel. The breakfast was good and the staff at breakfast were ready and willing to get me anything I needed. Chris was great at the evening receptions, thanks Chris

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Thank you for giving us feedback on your recent experience with us. I am so pleased you enjoyed your staff and our friendly staff. I believe we have the best. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Chris! We hope you can come back to Embassy Suites Lubbock and visit very soon! Thank you for allowing us to be your choice among the many in town.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Well if you're looking for a family-friendly location, this is it. Don't know why, but there are always a lot of families when I stay here. Of course, my kids love it too.

Start with the indoor pool. It's showing it's age, but still a very busy place. Hot tub is very good.

The manager's reception is good. Kids will like the finger-food and snacks. Adults will like the open bar - watch out for the margaritas!

The highlight though is the breakfast buffet. Time your arrival though, because the guests come in waves. Plan it right and you'll eat at a table otherwise you may have to take it back to your room - thus the only downside (a lack of seating). The made-to-order omelettes will win you over.

Rooms are up to Embassy standards and very clean. Staff is very courteous and friendly - one of the best I've encountered.

Summary: if you're staying with your family or don't mind kids this is your hotel. Otherwise, you might ask for a room near the front desk away from most of the activity.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your outstanding review of our property. I am pleased that our location was up to not only your standards, but your family's as well. The reception, breakfast, and staff receive the most compliments out of everything at our property. Thank you for allowing us to be among your personal recommendations. We hope we can welcome you back to Embassy Suites Lubbock in the very near future!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel on business for the state of Texas. It's usually difficult to get state government rates here, but I was lucky this time. The hotel was much nicer than I remembered a few years ago. The exercise facilities have moved and a few circuit training machines added in addition to the ellipticals and treadmills.
But, what really stood out this time was the exceptional service I received from the staff! The breakfast service was prompt and friendly. The service I received from Chris at the Manager's Reception was probably the best service I have received from anyone at a Hilton property period! He was always there with a refill at the perfect time and managed the crowd with ease. In addition, I was greeted by any hotel staff I passed during my stay. That definitely made my group feel welcome. The only negative thing I would say about my stay was the noise-level in the outside courtyard after 10pm. My room backed up to this courtyard and it almost seemed like the late-night smokers and drinkers were in the room with me. I'll just remember to get a room in a different part of the hotel the next time. All-in-all, I look forward to my next visit to this hotel and a few drinks from Chris!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, avoid rooms next to the courtyard.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Wow!! Thank you for writing such a raving review!! We are blessed to have such an amazing staff and they are truly our best assets! Our goal is to make sure that every guest leaves satisfied,We appreciate you recognizing Chris and I will make sure he know about the great service he provided.We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Hotel is very nice, clean and the breakfast is definitely a plus. The price is a little pricey but you pay for what you get. If your staying in Lubbock I definitely recommend this hotel. The rooms are spacious the only downfall it the restroom is a little small but very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your feedback and we're glad you enjoyed our cooked to order breakfast.We hope to see you again soon.