“Amazing Customer Service”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Ranked #5 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed September 1, 2013

this hotel is a very large hotel. The suites are a good size. The rooms are kept clean, the public areas are beautiful. The customer service at this hotel is amazing and goes above and beyond any experience I have ever experienced in my many travels. This is my hotel of choice in Lubbock.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Many thanks for the glowing review! We’re so glad to hear that we are your hotel of choice when you travel to Lubbock. We love it when our team members make a strong impression and get recognized for their hard work and dedication. Again, thank you for taking the time to give our hotel this great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Most friendly and courteous staff I've ever had in my travels. ALL staff said hello and sounded genuinely concerned about your needs. The phone call to the room just after check in was an added touch that was small but goes a long way.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience with us. It is truly our staff that sets us apart from other properties. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the customer service my team provides. We hope we can welcome you back to the property on your next visit to Lubbock, TX. Thank you again for choosing Embassy Suites for your lodging needs out of the many choices in town!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Been traveling here almost every week on business for the better part of this year. From top to bottom, this is a great hotel. The staff honestly gives their very best effort to make guests feel welcome.

In the interest of objectivity, let me mention that I've had 2 relatively minor (but important to me) issues in the time I've stayed here. Both of those were immediately resolved, with personal accountability from management (Mike Alvarez, if you need anything, he's your man). The Embassy Lubbock really has come to feel like a second home to me, not just some place I travel to for work. That means everything to me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on all the nights you have stayed with us this year. It is always a pleasure when we can build a bond with our guests that are at our property more than they are at their homes! Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to be your choice during your frequent visits to Lubbock. Should work or pleasure ever bring you back to Lubbock, TX, we hope that you will keep us in mind! It has been an absolute pleasure to have you as a guest at our property!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed 3 nights Service was great and friendly Open bar HH with snacks. Full breakfast which was delicious. Had a problem with my bill which the Manager took care of immediately. I would certainly stay the again!!! Tom Coopwood

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for the incredible feedback! I am so pleased that you are planning on returning to the property after having just departed. Our staff, breakfast, and reception are things that set us apart from the other properties in Lubbock. Thank you again for choosing Embassy Suites. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This place takes guest service to a whole new level...even among Hilton properties. Perfect for families. Great manager's reception (included). Awesome fully cooked breakfast (included). I will go out of my way to stay at this property in the future!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Wow, thank you for your great review! I am so pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent customer service and a wonderful stay. Our breakfast and manager's reception are fan favorites! We hope to see you at Embassy Suites in Lubbock, TX in the very near future!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The staff is great but the hotel itself is older and very cramped and outdated. The rates are very pricey for an older hotel. When I walked into my room it had an older musty smell and not at all the way the pictures online presented this Hotel. At their buffet breakfast area the rock walls were flaking onto the carpet which appeared not to be cleaned in some time.
Absolutely WOULD NOT recommend this one.

Save your money and go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere !!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Steve48Texas

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry your Embassy experience was not typical of the service and comfort we are known to provide. I hope the next time you're in Lubbock, TX, you will consider giving the property another chance.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I always prefer to stay in this hotel, whenever I have stayed in Lubbock. The staff is very professional, welcoming and attend to your needs. The quality of room is good and evening reception is nice.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank kshah1

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us and other customers! It is always a pleasure when our guests can share the testimony of our property. I am so pleased to see that you think we are the best hotel in town. We hope to welcome you back to the property in the very future! Thank you again for choosing Embassy Suites out of the many hotel choices in Lubbock, TX.