“Best Costomer Service”

Ranked #5 of 66 Hotels in Lubbock
Anaheim, California
“Best Costomer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have been to 3 hotels in Lubbock (Embassy, Overton, and Homewood) and the Embassy's costumer service is far better than what I've seen at the others. I am not completely knocking down the other two as they are okay on their service. However, when I have any small issue, Kyle T. at the front desk and others have been there to help and have given me extra special attention to resolve them. I highly recommend the hotel for it's great service and attention.

Room Tip: I did not rate the Spa as I have not been in it. But from what it looks like and what I have heard f...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience at our property! I am so pleased that you were satisfied with the customer service given by one of our outstanding associates, Kyle. I hope that we get more opportunities to serve you on your future visits to Lubbock, TX. If there is anything at all we can do to enhance the Embassy experience, please let us know. Thank you for choosing our property for your lodging needs!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great place to stay. The location is great. The rooms are wonderful. The staff is very accommodating. Michael, the manager, is a true professional. He's top notch when it comes to customer service and satisfaction. You won't be disappointed in THIS Embassy Suites Lubbock! Great Hotel!

Room Tip: If you have any issues or problems, contact Michael. He will make sure that you're happy.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your outstanding review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit at our property. I would like to thank you personally for the compliment on my professionalism and service. It is always a pleasure to serve our guests. We look forward to your next visit to Embassy Suites! Thank you again for choosing Embassy Suites in Lubbock for your lodging needs.
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Lubbock only has two choices for decent hotels. This and the Overton and they are both the same price. What makes the difference in the two hotels is service and atmosphere. The Embassy staff go beyond the call of duty to make your stay pleasurable, and the tropical palm trees and waterfalls make the common areas of this hotel feel like a nice hotel in a big city.

I recently stayed here a week and the staff was awesome as usual. The rooms are always great. The common areas had their tropical charm. The breakfast was pretty good. The bar/ restaurant of this hotel has more atmosphere than any other place in town, however order off the menu as the happy hour buffet is pathetic.

In a larger city such as Dallas, this hotel would hold its own among the other mid priced offers, however in Lubbock, this is the only hotel that provides a consistently good stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for your outstanding review of the property! Guests like yourself enjoy the service that our team provides. I am pleased to hear that we are consistent and go beyond the call of duty while you stay with us. I noticed that your satifsfaction with the happy buffet did not match your satisfaction with the other aspects of the hotel. We hope to make those improvements before your next stay so that it is flawless.We look forward to taking care of you again on your next visit to Lubbock, TX.
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed here for a week on business. Loved it! Everything was clean, the staff were super nice, and the stay saved me a lot of money with all the freebies they provide! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on your recent stay with us! I am pleased to see that the hotel and staff satisfied your traveling neeeds! We like to give as much as we can to our guests as it is a joy to meet and take care of everyone that stays with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My stay at the Embassy was great. It started by the above excellent service by the front desk employee (Magan) she went above and beyond to ensure customer service. I've stayed at numerous hotels and she by far showed what customer service should be about. I would suggest to Embassy to leverage Meagan's skills through out the corp. made the rest of the stay very pleasant!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! I am very pleased to see that you received great customer service from Magan, one of our leaders at the front desk. She was excited to see that you mentioned her as she remembered taking care of you during your stay. We look forward to taking care of you on your visit to Lubbock! Thank you again for choosing us for your lodging needs!
Lubbock
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Excellent service from KP. He always gives me and the rest of the visitors his utmost attention, and is always on point when giving an answer. When I have a problem and I go to KP the problem is fixed before i have time to get back to the room. I love staying at this hotel, because even though I don't pay for a suite or any other upgraded room, I am given millionare service here, which never happens at any other hotel. KP is always upbeat and even though he is always busy, he will always make time to say hello and ask if theres anything i need, and if i do need something he always takes care of me right then. I will deffinitely be stay at The Embassy Suites Lubbock in Lubbock whenever i need a hotel it is by far the best hotel that i have ever been too, and the people and the service that they give is top notch. Great work KP and the rest of the staff and thankyou for your service.

Room Tip: This is one of the best hotels that you will ever stay at, I guarantee it. The staff is amazing, and...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review! KP was thrilled to see that you mentioned him. We're pleased to hear that you receive millionaire service while staying with us! We look forward to providing that same service the next time you stay with us!
Sugar Land, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

The entire staff was execellent. They were all very nice, polite, professional and accomodating. The evening reception and the morning breakfast were outstanding. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. Would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the great review and allowing us to be one of your recommendations! We're excited to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to taking care of you in the future!