“Consistenly the best Customer Service I've experienced”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Ranked #6 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I'm a business traveler and when I walk in the hotel I'm greeted by name and their first priority is to make sure the check in process is fast and that I have everything I need. Their rooms are very clean and you can't beat the chef cooked breakfast. I wouldn't stay anywhere else..it's that good!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,071)

Reviewed August 24, 2011

My husband and I travel extensively for business in the western United States. We typically spend 125 nights a year in hotels, and we know from experience: the Embassy is easily the nicest hotel in west Texas. It's interior is off the charts beautiful with an indoor, 3 story tall atrium courtyard spanning the entire hotel, filled with thousands of tropical plants, waterfall, koi ponds, a restaurant, and a great little bar The entire staff must have gone through a thorough customer service training because because they treat us like VIP's. Manager Mike knew us by name after our first stay, helps us with our bags, and always makes sure everything is perfect for us. They provide a free breakfast with omelet bar and free cocktails for happy hour. We love this place!

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I have stayed at the Embassy Suites in Lubbock every month for the past 2 years and I wouldn't stay at another facility in Lubbock. The staff knows my name and always welcomes me back each and every time. I feel at home here. Staff assistes me in unloading my car and taking my luggage to my room (Michael and Omar) In the morning when i leave Ashley takes my luggage to my car and assists me in loading it. Customer service at this hotel is the best I've seen. If you want a great place to stay with excelent customer service by all staff members this is deffinitely the place to stay in Lubbock! I was a guest at this hotel on 22 August 2011.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Three of us stayed two nights while we were coaching classes there. The rooms were beautiful and clean but more impressive was the staff. They were not only friendly, but went way out of their way to accommodate us whether it was a small or large request. So much so, I made it a point to remember some of the names as we are going to return again this next weekend. And those would be... Jenelle, Ashley, Omar, and Larry. If I did have a suggestion, it would be that they made more frequent shuttle runs back and forth to the airport. Great job everyone.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

The interior of the hotel has a lush, garden-like setting. The room had a very pleasing decor. The bedroom was very comfortable and roomy, the bathroom was clean and well lit, and the sitting area/living room had a hide-a-bed sofa, wet bar, frig, microwave, and table with computer hookups. Both rooms had large TVs. Complimentary drinks in the evenings and full breakfasts in the morning made this a very nice stay! This was a nice place to stay with or without children. The indoor pool was a favorite with our grandchildren but also nice for us grownups later when there was a child-free hour in the pool and hot tub. The location of the hotel is convenient to the shopping mall as well as major thoroughfares.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Best hotel in town!

Brand new fitness room with brand new treadmills, and free and machine weights.

Supervisor Michael is the best in the business, and his customer service is exceeds any other hilton property I've stayed in. I travel at least 6 times a month and will only stay at this hotel while I'm in Lubbock.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Spent three night at the Embassy Suites in Lubbock TX. The location was easy to get to from the airport, the staff was very friendly, the room was very comfortable, and the breakfast was great as always. No complaints. I would stay there again and I have recommended it colleagues. The food was really good too. The pizza was great!