“Outstanding, The best I have ever had. "No Kidding"”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Ranked #5 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Ashley and the entire staff are the most accomodating I have ever experienced. I have
been in the Oil Business for 30 Years and have travelled everywhere. This Hotel has
the best service of any, including but not limited to the Hilton, Hyatt, & Four Seasons,
etc. I have been in the Hotel five consecutive months and plan to stay through the end
of the year. Tell everyone to experience the Embassy Suites-Lubbock!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
EmbassySuitesLubbock, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. Ashley, along with the entire team is dedicated to making this home for all of our guest. We are certainly glad that you have enjoyed your time here at Lubbock Embassy Suites.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stay here just about every time we come to Lubbock for the weekend. Rooms are always clean and well kept. The pool is nice. Our daughter loves the pond that is in the front of the hotel. The free breakfast and happy hour are also worth the money. It is almost always $200 a night but it is worth it.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great recommendation for the hotel. We know that there are many choices when traveling to Lubbock and we appreciate you staying with us. The pond is my favorite part of the hotel as well, I will save her a spot next to the fish. Come back soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Although tis is a hotel that caters to everything from weddings to the casual traveler. I found it to be among the best business travel environments that I have encountered in 35 years of business travel I spent 11/2 months at the hotel and found consistent professional service from the housekeeping staff to the sales department and hotel management. The staff at the hotel must have all graduated at the top of every Hilton trainig proram that they encountered. They were truly there to serve and make the client feel welcome. Food was excellent, rooms clean and quiet preserved. Special thanks to Nehal, Kristy, Devon, Dee & Mel and all the staff.

Room Tip: 3 rd floor rooms away from elevators
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel about 10 times this year. It gets better everytime. The people who work there go out of their way to mae you feel comfortable. They recognize return customers but even make new customers feel special.
They now have a new fitness center which is about 10 times the size of the old one. They constantly update their menus and breakfast is a real treat.
This is exactly the kind of place you want to stay at when you are a road warrior. It feels like a 2nd home. It is also family friendly. I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Lubbock, TX. Mr. G.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I absolutely love the service I receive while staying at Embassy Suites in Lubbock, TX. The management and staff is very helpful and courteous. They always remember my name and room preference when I arrive. They are helpful and courteous when providing the accomodations for my room. I am a preferred Hilton honors guest and my amenities are always consistent in my room. My room is clean and meets my satisfaction when I arrive. I have a strict diet and the food/beverage staff always prepares my preferred meal for dinner. I also like beginning my day with a made-to-order breakfast at Embassy Suites.

Room Tip: I prefer the minimal upgrade room to the suites. You receive upgrades in amenities and also a nice...
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Every person that works here is so friendly and courteous. Very clean hotel, excellent beds, great food too. Front desk help goes beyond their job to make you feel welcome. They even remember your name. I always feel safe here too.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank 1946prissy
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The service and hospitality at the Embassy Suites in Lubbock is the best I've seen anywhere in the United States (and I have traveled everywhere). I've also stayed in most the hotels in Lubbock, and none even come close to comparing to the Embassy Suites. After only staying there twice, the greeters remembered my name and greeted me with a friendly "Welcome back Mr._____, if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know!" The rooms are very spacious, comfortable, and clean with two flat sceen tv's. I ordered Mahi Mahi from the room service menu that was the best I have ever eaten. Amazing that you could find food of that caliber in a hotel in Lubbock, TX! And then there was the free full bfast with omlettes made to order any way you want them. It was a great stay and I would highly recommend Embassy Suites if you are going to travel to Lubbock, TX!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
EmbassySuitesLubbock, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. Upon reading this review, Executive Chef Kevin Smith, has kicked it up another notch. He has added a Grilled peach salad with a Riesling vinaigrette as a starter course. For the main course Wild Sea Bass. For dessert you will have to come and find out. I was thrilled to see that your experience with Embassy Suites Lubbock was a positive one. I look forward to seeing you in the future. I appreciate you taking the time to inform me about your stay by filling out our survey. If their is anything that i may do to make your future stays more comfortable please do not hesitate to ask.
This greatly helps our Managerial team handle issues quickly and effectively. Thank you for your comments!