“Room and Food”

Ranked #13 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Room and Food”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Chef Joey is an excellent cook with a wide knowledge in food of different cultures. The hotel is great and the service is awsome and the staff treat you like you are part of the family. I would recommend it to everyone. Go eat Chef Joey's food!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Thank you Raymon for filling this out for us! I will make sure Joey sees this and I know he is happy that you guys are from the same area! Have a great weekend and we will see you next week! Hopefully you didn't get too candied out over the weekend!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Chef Joey was excellent. Made us feel right at home, The rooms were very clean and comfortable as well. Food was great at breakfast and at dinner. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Had great service and all staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Mandi for the survey! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with us thus far!! We can't wait to continue getting to know you, see you next week! I will definitely make sure Joey sees this as well!
Sanger, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great service and I was really pleased that they served dinner. It was really good food. I was there two nights and the first night they served grilled chicken with veggies, rice, salad and bread. The second night it was ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies, salad. They had beer and wine as well. There was no reason to leave the hotel in the evening.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this out for us! I will make sure that Chef Joey is recognized for his awesome dinners. We do serve our Welcome Home Reception dinner Monday thru Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30! We will see you next time you are in town! Make it a great day!
Garland, Texas
Reviewed October 17, 2013

From the time our reservation was made until we departed the hotel, we have rarely been treated with such attentiveness and courtesy. The staff is phenomenal! Everyone, and I mean everyone from housekeeping to front desk to management to chef, could not have been more pleasant, helpful and genuinely concerned about our comfort and convenience. The room was perfectly clean, had all the amenities we could want and was well stocked with coffee, goodies, linens and other comfort items. We make frequent visits to Lubbock, and will consider no other hotel when we stay overnight.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate all of your kind words and we will definitely recognize each and every one for taking such great care of you all! We will see you all next time you are in town!
Denver, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I made a reservation, never received confirmation or details from hotel until a few days prior to stay - at which time I called to cancel and they informed me that once they found out it was Parents Weekend at TTU the 30 day cancellation fee kicked in. I was not informed of this until that time. We did not stay at the hotel, I was charged $337 for a one night stay that never happened. I requested multiple times to cancel and explained I was never informed of the cancellation fee, to no avail.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank David T
Juliann K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you very much David T for your review; I am sorry we were not able to accommodate your cancelation. Around Tech weekends there are some restrictions in cancellation that are difficult to get around. I would very much like to hear from you in hopes I may make this right for you. Please contact me at any time, my email is amanda@homewoodsuiteslubbock.com or you may reach me by the hotel at 806-785-7600.

I look forward to talking with you and again my deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
I promise to do all I can to correct your experience,
Amanda Fielding
Executive Housekeeper
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

A family of four could stay comfortably. We kept snacks, drinks, etc. in the fridge. Kids were comfortable which allowed the adults to relax too. STaff is helpful. Hotel is clean and safe. Thank you. Will stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Julie T for staying with us. The refrigerator does help with kids. I am so glad you could relax and everyone was helpful, we enjoy providing the best in hospitality.
We hope to see you soon,
Amanda Fielding
Executive Housekeeper
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I appreciated the courtesy of the staff, the quiet accommodations and the cleanliness of the room. We had an unexpected additional guest that needed to use the pullout bed and the linens were already in the room and ready to go. It was blissfully quiet (in contrast to a recent stay at a nearby hotel) and the staff recommended a great place for breakfast. We will definitely stay there again and also eat at the recommended restaurant again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will see you all back for future football games! We hope you all had safe travels back home!