“Always a great stay”

Ranked #13 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Lubbocl, United States
“Always a great stay”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The hotel provide an overall great stay regardless if it is business or personal travel. The breakfast is outstanding with a real onsite chef to cook to order and help provide a wonderful start to your day. Rooms are clean, quiet and the location is great to access anywhere in Lubbock. The one Hotel I would recommend based on every aspect.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will definitely pass on to both Chef Chris and housekeeping to keep up the great work! Thank you, Juli King

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Austin, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I am disguisted and humilated at the poor service of the evening desk clerk who initially took my reservations over the phone directly to the hotel clerk for a non-smoking king room and when I arrived I was told that my room was not available and the only room available was a smoking queen. I explained I have asthma and could not stay in a room with tobacco smoke or smell. I believe my room was given away to another customer. there were no other rooms available in town. The atmosphere, curtains, pillow, sheets, covers towels, everythign smelled of nasty, stinky, strong smoke and getting new sheets that I had to put on myself was not an exceptable solution. This was the worst experience I have ever had staying in a hotel and I travel 65-75% of the year. Shame on you Homewoodsuites, and shame on you Hilton to treat a Hilton Honors member this way or any hotel guest for that matter.

1 Thank Sheila C
Thank you for your review we are always looking for ways to better our guest experience. I want to apologize for the room that you were placed in for your stay. We would love to have you back with us when you are back in the area to prove that we do offer great service to our guests. Thank you, Juli King
Chandler, Texas
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love staying at this hotel. The hotel is located very close to my meetings, and the mall. The staff are very friendly and fun. I enjoy the breakfast, members of their staff are always welcoming making sure you have what you need. One time they ask why I was only having coffee and I explained that I could not eat what was on the menu and he offered to go back and cook me what ever I need, now that is going above and beyond. I love the everning receptions, the food is always awesome, not just snacks but real food. The staff are fun, they help you relax and the drinks are always a plus. This is the only place I stay when visiting Lubbock.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
It is very nice to hear that you had a great stay with us! We do everything we can to accommodate our guests the best we can and I am pleased that we did this for you during your stay. I will let my breakfast and welcome home reception staff know that they are doing an awesome job! Juli King, Front Office Manager
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed April 28, 2013

OK, despite the fact that it took me a little bit to figure out how to get to it, it was a very nice place. Its location is odd (next to a Chuck E.Cheese's) but I was never bothered by traffic noise. It is very close to a movie theater and a mall which was convenient. The room was clean and almost seemed brand new. The staff was helpful and attentive. I had business on the far side of town and it was easy to get to. It really stood out against older Homewood's both in the condition of the room and the lack of noise from neighboring rooms and the hallway. If I am in Lubbock again I will stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel, the staff, and our guest room suites. We strive to make sure that each guest is taken care of and they feel at home. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Juli King, Front Office Manager
Carlsbad, New Mexico
Reviewed April 20, 2013

torn sheers on windows in bedroom and living room,stains on chair, duvet cover looks like someone played jump rope with it-very wrinkled. bedskirt wrinkled. At check in,attendant too busy on personal call to care about helping us. breakfast typical and okay. Not a typical Hilton property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank joan p
Michelle T, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to the area.
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Love these hotels & stay in them when ever I travel. Had same tv remote problem but quickly fixed. In room coffee is awful! Maybe look at changing brands. I love most coffee but couldn't drink this one!

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
I am really happy that you had a great experience other than the coffee. I will definitely look into the coffee and ensure that we are offering the best quality to our guests. We will see you next time you are in Lubbock! Juli King, Front Office Manager
midland, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Was greeted with a smile. Check in was fast, easy. Room was clean and comfortable. Overall facility was warm, welcoming and very clean. Batteries went out on the remote controll and they were replaced immediatley. I would highly recommend this facilty and would stay there again in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we were able to get your remote up and running in a timely manner and I will definitely let housekeeping know about the great job they did in your room! We hope to see you next time you are in Lubbock!
Juli King, Front Office Manager