“Perfect for work and relaxing”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Ranked #13 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Spacious room to set up for work and easy to wireless a plus. Pool and hot tub were clean and the included breakfasts were great. There was a complimentary cocktail hour with snacks, but work kept me from getting back in time for those.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed here 2 nights for a convention in Lubbock. The room was clean and quiet. The best part was the cook who made us omelets one morning. Plenty of room to eat at breakfast and he was plenty entertaining. The front desk staff was extremely nice and helpful. Will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Foodie0000
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Nothing fancy, an OK bed, not on par with the norm of an excellent bed in most hotels of this level. Quiet. Pleasant staff. Unmemorable - but again, fine for business.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from front desk. Again, I think almost all rooms are similar
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2011

This Hotel was awesome. We always stay there when we go to Lubbock. The staff is always SUPER friendly and I love the fresh cookies. I recommend this hotel to ANYONE who is looking for a place to stay in Lubbock.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Our company has been staying here on and off for the past couple of years. The staff is great. This property is one of the best Homewood Suites that I have stayed at. The staff is very friendly, customer service oriented and just an overall great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mab26911
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Traveling family of six (four kids) great hotel suite configuration. It is hard to find larger rooms that accommodate larger family, without needing two rooms.

Free breakfast a hit with kids, I figure that saves me $25-30 just at breakfast.

Pool clean and good size. Plenty of towels and no mess laying around.

Sofabed good condition but sheets not there. Blanket was. The front desk immediately corrected.

New facility and many choices for food right beside hotel. Good Access to highway, but a little confusing getting to hotel. Access road and highway right beside and we almost got back into highway in error.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We had just finished a day at the waterpark in Lubbock with our 3 small children. Trusting the Hilton name we got a room for the night at the Homewood Suites by Hilton. We checked into our small double room sat on the beds for a rest looked on the bedside table and found Prescription Medical patches used from the previous guest along with food wrappers and various litter! As a mother I was so glad my kids didn't find it first and possibly get some of the leftover medicine on them! I took all the trash to the front desk. The girl only offered us a different room no upgrade or comp. We were not looking for either but it would have been nice. She only apologized. I will say the next morning the hotels complimentary hot breakfast was the best we have seen in some time. It was a huge variety. However for the $129 price we paid for one night I would not stay again, the decor was dated, the rooms small because they are fitting a full kitchen in. The bathrooms could use a remodel for sure, example, missing tile along the floors. I would have chosen another hotel out of the 4 that are right next door and still convenient to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
lbbhw, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at Homewood Suites. We appreciate your feedback and I will be reaching out to you in order to make this right.

Thank you so much for taking the time to email me and accepting my apology. I also appreciate the fact that you will visit Lubbock again and allow us to be your host hotel! I look forward to meeting you in person.

Yours in Hospitality,