“Enjoyed West Crust Pizza”

West Crust Artisan Pizza
Ranked #48 of 602 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Pizza
Texas
“Enjoyed West Crust Pizza”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My family tried West Crust Pizza for dinner last night and really enjoyed it. We are not that adventurous when I comes to pizza, they have a large offering of unusual toppings. My son and I like margherita pizza so we tried that one. It isn't my daughter's favorite but she said she wasn't that hungry so go ahead. She ended up fighting over that last piece and we even debated ordering another one! Crust is great, even though the very tips were a bit charred. It comes with big basil leaves on top, which made me wonder if it would have a strong herby taste but it tasted really good. One thing I didn't like, they don't have name brand carbonated drinks, ie coke or pepsi, but their own brand name. Being a die-hard Diet Coke fan I didn't try theirs.

• Visited December 2012

Abilene
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went to Lubbock for a day trip. My husband wanted pizza so he asked a kid at a gas station "Where would you take your parents for Pizza?". The kid said without hesitation, West Crust Pizza. We have GPS and found it quickly. We went at 2:30 in the afternoon. The nice young man (owner) told us that they had one size, thin crust and suggested a half West Tucson and a half The Beast. It was the best brick-fired pizza I've ever had. The ingredients were fresh and plentiful. The service was great and the restaurant was very clean. We will eat there again and again.

• Visited November 2012
“Smelled so good!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We ordered a takeout of their Tuscan pizza. It was loaded with Italian sausage, red onions (they were out of grilled onions) but we preferred this anyway! Tomatoes were very good, however they might have been what made it seem a bit too salty. Definitely eat their pizza again when I'm in Lubbick. Very tasty!

Lubbock, Texas
“Not impressed!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We went to this restaurant because several friends told us that it was worth the drive (we live about 20 miles away.) It wasn't. Pizza crust tasted like cardboard and the basil overpowered all of the other toppings (and was a little too bitter.)

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Bobbi B
Austin, Texas
“Best Pizza in town”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We are somewhat pizza snobs, and I can honestly say we cannot wait to come back to West Crust. The day we were there they offered spinach/artichoke dip, along with their excellent pizza selections. The dip served was served with garlic bread for dipping--amazing. Had the margherita pizza--one of the best we have ever tried.

Visited April 2012