“yummy and celiac friendly : )”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #57 of 611 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

great food nice people! I have celiac disease (autoimmune allergy to wheat) and they will use lettuce as a bun and their French fries are awesome and no gluten in them as they don't fry anything else in the peanut oil they use. Have eaten there many times and never have had an issue with my celiac.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I had a Bacon Cheeseburger and their regular fries! WOW I could not believe how good their fries were! The burger was spectacular. I had never eaten at Five Guys before, but will most likely make that a regular stop when in Lubbock. The staff are really friendly and very helpful for anyone's first visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We try to eat there at lease once every time we come to Lubbock. They have the tastiest burger and fries!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I had seen 5 Guys around in other cities, but I had never tried it. They serve a classic burger & home cut fries. I will definitely put this restaurant on my list if great places to get a burger!

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We came in half an hour before closing. Service was prompt and the burgers were delicious. The small order of fries was huge, too much for two people. I had the remaining third of the fries for breakfast. Does this franchise find much food being wasted in their restaurants? Just asking considering the oversize portions found in many restaurants.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!