“Great breakfast!”

Lubbock Breakfast House
Ranked #26 of 589 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We were there on Saturday and it was pretty busy but we had about a 15 minute wait - not bad for a great breakfast. The waitress, Marciela, did a great job- food was hot and very good - I had country style ham breakfast, the others had the country scrambler and the mega breakfast - they were all very good. When back in Lubbock we will definitely come back.

Austin, Texas
“The go to place for breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is the place for breakfast early, mid or late in the day. On our way back to the Residence Inn, we stopped here for a late night-early morning meal. I had the Senior House Skillet and wife had the Ultimate Philly Sandwich. Both were very good and the quantity of food was more than enough. The menu is varied and contains the basic comfort food that most of us like. The prices are quite reasonable and the service is friendly and fast. Give this place a try; I don't think you will be disappointed.

Visited May 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Not my first breakfast choice.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Two times I have eaten there during the warm months I felt like I should have taken my own fly swatter! The food is average (breakfast) with little to average wait.

Visited February 2014
Bushkill, Pennsylvania
“Fill 'er Up”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The "Breakfast House" is a true diner. Don't look for more than friendly staff, fast service, and large portions. Yes, a fair price. Many regulars return so it has to be good. If you like diner food - breakfast is the best. It's better than hotel food or fast food places.

• Visited February 2014
Lubbock
“Come Hungry”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great food and it comes with fast and efficient service. Great selection of breakfast from eggs plates to a big bowl of biscuits and gravy. I have eaten here many times and have never gone home hungry or disappointed..

• Visited February 2014