“Slow slow slow!!”

IHOP
Ranked #158 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had a really great waitress but the service was super slow. And the place is really tiny!! The coffee was great but my order was wrong. I didn't bother even having it fixed because it took so long. Only one cook was on duty.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is one of the old small design IHOP's. I wasn't expecting much above average. This place was hopping with business, the waiters were all good and fast. The food was coming out of the kitchen quick and good. We were in and out in 40 minutes with a great breakfast. I will definitely go back on my next visit to the area.

1  Thank Jack2148
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The best thing about IHOP is you know you are going to go get something that you want. The menus are the same everywhere and it all seems to taste the same. No worries, no stress. Never ending coffee and all the pancakes one can stomach. Gotta love that!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

As the title of this review says, this location is not one of the finer IHOP locations. Of course, IHOP is not known for its finery, but it should never be this bad. I ordered a cheeseburger with a side of fries. The bun and fries were burned black, and in the burger I unfortunately came across a long hair. I ordered a pepsi to go with it, and quickly drank it before my burger arrived. I never got a refill. That's something you shouldn't have to ask for in a restaurant. I did put my cup at the end of the table signalling the obvious.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go to the one on the south loop by WM and the food has NEVER been bad!! Good service too!! One of our fav places to eat!! Usually have a phone book coupon too!!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!