“Best Pizza in the LBK”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Pizza heaven! I discovered this with my work crew last time in Lubbock. The pizzas and greek salads were splendid. Just make sure you have a little time to spare because the fresh pizzas took a while to cook.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have loved Dion's since eating there in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. The greek dressing on the pasrami and provolone sandwich is awesome. The fullsize sandwich is plenty for two adults to share. The Napoli pizza is good, as are the salads. Everything is fresh and tastes great. It is also fairly inexpensive to eat there, service is quick and good, and the place is huge with plenty of seating.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I just love Dions, the salads and pizzas are always fresh and delicious.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The family sized chef salad was HUGE and plenty for 4 adults. Add to it a large pizza and needless to say we had leftovers! Staff was nice and the pizza was super cheesy and enjoyable. 28.00 for the salad, large 1 topping pizza, and a pitcher of fantastic lemonade with unlimited refills.

If you're near campus and craving a decent pizza then you'll like Dion's.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We will not anyone's pizza any more unless it's Dions....if you haven't tried you must...they have a drive up window which is perfect. We order on our computer and then go pick it up. I have never in my life had better pizza. Try it I promise you will love it.