“Very good pizza and salad”
Review of Dion's - CLOSED

Dion's
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The family sized chef salad was HUGE and plenty for 4 adults. Add to it a large pizza and needless to say we had leftovers! Staff was nice and the pizza was super cheesy and enjoyable. 28.00 for the salad, large 1 topping pizza, and a pitcher of fantastic lemonade with unlimited refills.

If you're near campus and craving a decent pizza then you'll like Dion's.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We will not anyone's pizza any more unless it's Dions....if you haven't tried you must...they have a drive up window which is perfect. We order on our computer and then go pick it up. I have never in my life had better pizza. Try it I promise you will love it.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Good Pizza and good salads. I love that you can watch them make your pizza. Good place for after church because they have tables you can pull together for larger groups.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

We have eaten at both Lubbock locations and their pizza is about the best I have found in town. The greek salad is very good and also an excellent value.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

We eat at Dion's about once a month, I work in the area so it is convenient. They have pizza, salads and subs. Their standing lunch special is two (very large) pizza slices or one pizza slice and a salad for around $5.00 including your drink. Sometimes there is a line but it moves quickly. You can order pizza with any two toppings for each slice which is great to be able to have whatever you want. I love their gourmet chicken salad! It has dried cranberries, pecans and feta cheese (it comes with bleu cheese so I substitute). I top it off with rasberry vinaigrette. Yum! Servings are generous, staff is friendly and efficient. The atmosphere is casual dining with a campus feel. Patio dining is available. Give it a try!