“Great food, great price.”
Review of Durango's - CLOSED

Durango's
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (806) 687-0151
Description: (806) 687-0151
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

My family has been going to Durangos for years. They have great Tex-Mex cuisine. There chips and salsa are wonderful. You have to try their queso con chili. All their food great. However I can't comment on their kids menu. My kids eat their Mexican food. The service has always been good. There was a time last year when they had new people working that service was just "ok". Now everything is back to normal.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Durango's is one of my favorite lunch spots. They have good Mexican food and generally quick service. It's not the best in town but it's a good change of pace.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Durango's used to be a favorite for Tex Mex. They had excellent Chili Rellenos, so I was anticipating some good food when I went last night, unfortunately, the Rellenos were so greasy that there was grease pooling on the plate. Just no longer up to par. Skip this one.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Will not be returning. This place is located in a spacious location, however nothing fancy that's for sure. Service was good, although when we went to pay our bill we did have to wait sometime for the front counter person to stop talking to a co-worker to finally cash us out. Food was greasy and later that night I did get a little ill.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

We have always had good luck at this place. The food is generally good with the rellenos being the best I have had in town. However, the place has been cited on TV for health violations. We've eaten there several times without getting sick at all, but everyone should evaluate his own tolerance for risk on that front.