“Best Kept Secret in Lubbock!”

Anna's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 587 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Texas
“Best Kept Secret in Lubbock!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I've lived in Lubbock a long time but had never eaten at this restaurant until a few days ago. A friend recommended it to me. Delicious and fresh! We are very discerning Tex Mex lovers and we all loved our meals. Enchiladas, fajitas, chile rellenos, salsa, chips, and tortillas were all homemade and everything tasted very fresh. We will definitely put this place down on our list to eat here regularly!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank TxMamacita

Lubbock, Texas
“I really don't know how this place is still in business.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

To be fair, I only ate there once. But, once was enough for me. There was hardly anyone in the restaurant when we visited, which was for lunch. That should have been our first clue. The food was way below average. Pass this one by. There are too many good Mexican restaurants in Lubbock to waste money on this one.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank RJ1950
Lubbock, Texas
“This is my favorite place to eat mexican food in Lubbock, Tx”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I love this place. The service is great, the food is over the top! I just resently tried their Chicken Faita Salad and can't believe how good it is. I normally get the chile rellenos which are the best in Lubbock. If you are a guacamole lover like I am you can't find a better salad or dip then here. The salsa is warm but not over the top. I love it's flavor. Just give this place a try you'll be glad you did.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Rita G
Lubbock, Texas
“Best Mexican food in Lubbock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Who would ever believe that the best Mexican food in town is served by an Oriental lady?

The food is excellent, the service fair, but Anna is always available to her customers.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank fearless1941
“The food is delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

This restaurant has very good food, and reasonable prices. I consider it a good value for Mexican fare.

1 Thank Bltlubbock