Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West
$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$63
Comfort Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$59
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
$161
$121
OvertonHotel.com
$89
Arbor Inn and Suites(Lubbock)
$109
$106
$72
$61
$130
$85
All reviewsfront deskhi expressroom was cleanstaff was friendlythe hotel staffenjoyed our stayfamily reunionexcellent hoteldefinitely stay here againa great staylate checkcontinental breakfasti highly recommend this hotelbreakfast areabusiness tripgreat customer servicehot tub
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Newer property. Staff was friendly.

Somewhat awkward location in a warehouse area. Isolated, no restaurants within walking distance.

Not a fan of bulk cereal - prefer individual serving size boxes and a wider selection. No bananas one morning.

Pricing was appropriate at $114 / night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us, we are always looking for opportunities to improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, everyone on the team enjoys what they do.
We hope you will come back to see us, we are looking forward to all of the new development in the area and hopefully we may help you find us easier. Our breakfast is ever changing, I would very much like to send your comments to our Brand Standards managers about the cereal I am a fan of the portion boxes as well especially for a grab and go option.
I hope we may see you again soon and have a wonderful New Year,

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights December 2013. I arrived late and they still seemed to have an issue with finding me a room. The front desk said that housekeeping worked late and was still working. It took them a few minutes to figure out what room I would be staying in. They gave me the keys, I went upstairs and they did not work. A woman from housekeeping was there, apologized, let me in the room then she went downstairs and got my key.

The room was a suite. It was strange because there was a sofa with no light or lamp near it. So it really was not very useful. According to the website photos, there should have been a small table and two chairs but it did not have that either. However I was alone and it really didn't matter.

The desk chair squeaked so loud when you leaned back, I swear the neighbors could hear it. I asked the front desk to have maintenance fix it. It took two days to fix it, but once they did, they left a personal note explaining what they did and also left some microwave popcorn

One thing about the rooms, you can hear people talking in the other rooms. Not loudly but you can still hear a conversation.

I went for breakfast in the morning. The scrambled eggs were good however when they sit for awhile, they tend to skim over and get a little like leather on the top. Overall though, the food is good and is included in the price.

The people in the hotel were great. I think it was Veronica in charge of the breakfast room. She was always happy and always asked if you needed anything. Very personable.

Overall it's a decent hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. As well as your patience with the chair and television request for maintenance. We are very dedicated in making our hotel the best there is in service, our housekeeping team and breakfast ladies go above and beyond each and every day and truly care about our guests. Your review will be a great tool for our next brain storming session so we may provide comfort and value in all aspects of your stay.
Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything we may do further, Amanda.fielding@hiexpresslubbock.com or directly 806-687-2600.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

The workers at Holiday Inn Express went out of their way to make sure my stay was enjoyable. Each morning the kind lady who worked the breakfast made sure we were well fed, happy and off on time for our day. She was a great part of the trip and very nice. The room was clean and warm (my stay was in the winter). The check in and check out were extremely quick. The hotel is not walkable to most restaurants. If you were up for a LONG walk, then I'd say it was walkable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

We are delighted to hear your stay with us was spectacular. I have shared your generous comments with everyone. Each team member is eager to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, it is encouraging for them to hear. Everyone thanks you for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon.
Happy New Year,

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Not on the highway frontage, nor easy to understand directions if you are not familiar with the area. This Holiday Inn has some nice room features however I would be surprised if they are any better than the comparable hotels in the area. The room was clean and comfortable, with convenient small refrigerator and a microwave, and they made a point of displaying the TV remote in its own holder as being freshly sanitized. However, there are improvements that could be made for the overall experience. All the room doors seem to slam shut, making a lot of unwanted noise. Because they aren't sealed to the carpet below them, you will hear everything in the hallway. We were treated to children running up and down the hall, with occasional screams, besides the slamming doors, until close to midnight. The small refrigerator did not get beyond cool, and emitted an acrid smell like it was about to start a fire, so we unplugged it. No benefit there. However, the staff was friendly, the room and hotel were clean, and nicely decorated for an overall comfortable stay with nice value. It was clear that Holiday Inn was making a sincere effort here, even if they come up short on some details.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the highway and next door hotel are probably darker and quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your feedback; it is comments like yours that allow us to improve every chance we can. We are excited to see what new developments will be in the area and all the up and coming businesses around us, it will hopefully make us easier to find, and of course out Front Desk Team will always be available to guide you in. Comfort is one of the greatest features of our hotel, and I am very disappointed you were not able to be as comfortable as possible while staying from the noise to the heater. If there is anything I may do to encourage a second chance please let myself or anyone on the management team know so we may make it right. My email is Amanda.fielding@hiexpresslubbock.com or you may reach me directly at the hotel 806-687-2600.
Thank you again and have a wonderful New Year.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Susanna at the reception made me very comfortable. She was very pleasant and wS kind enough to give me a room earlier than the check in time.

Dina at the breakfast area was exceptional ; very friendly and helpful to all
Good breakfast and good service
Wl stY there again

• Stayed: October 2013
Andre S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Ladydoc320,

Suzanne and Dina are two of our very best on a staff full of exceptional stars!! I have no doubt about the treatment you received here being second to none especially with those two being involved. The staff and I welcome you to our home.. err.. Hotel any day and any time! See you soon friend.
Thanks,