Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West
Ranked #7 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Austin
“Great staff!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was on the 3rd floor and the neighbors next door (Spanish speaking) were very loud and their party/fellowship continued past 10:30 PM. I complained to the front desk and they went to ask them to quieten down. It didn't work. I could hear at least four different loud male voices through the thin walls. I complained to the front desk again and ask that I be moved to another room because I needed sleep and had to awake early. They moved me to the second floor and I got a good night's sleep. Very friendly and accomodating staff experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank gregntommy
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for allowing us to move you so you could get your rest, it is not easy to function without it. It is our pleasure to make sure your stay is comfortable, we hope we can see you again soon and next time we would be happy to get you on the top floor if it is available. See you soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My stay at the hotel was excellent. They went above and beyond to help my family and accomodate small childern. The host in the breakfast room ensured that we had milk and snacks for the kids. They made us feel like it was a home away from home.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us. We are all very happy you felt at home, it is our goal do make visiting our city as memorable as possible especially with little ones, traveling is so much more fun with them. See you again soon
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I recently stayed at this location with numerous family members. We had excellent service all the way around. During the continental breakfast we were treated with extra special care. Diane went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that my family was taken care of. Thank you Diane for your excellent service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We were happy to accomidate you on your trip to Lubbock. I have shared your comments with the staff and Diane as well. Thank you for choosing us
Amarillo, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This was my second stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock West. They have excellent customer service, the rooms were very clean and the location is right off the highway. It will be my Lubbock hotel of choice!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
We appriciate your continued business. It can be difficult to find a hotel that is comfortable especially since no hotel is home. Thank you for your comments. We will see you again soon
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West had excellent Customer service. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West room was immaculate and had a wide variety of amenities.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West location was right off the highway,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for your kind words, we are happy to hear you enjpyed your stay with us. Our goal is to provide excellent service and a comfortable stay, I am glad we could do this for you and your family.
Thank you again for choosing us, we hope we may accomidate you again soon
Houston
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We've stayed at this hotel twice, and it is our first choice when in Lubbock. Front desk is very friendly, rooms were clean, and location is close to restaurants and some retail. Short, easy drive to Tech with very few lights.
We checked out really early, before breakfast, so we talked to the breakfast staff on morning 1, and they boxed up a few cinnamon rolls for us to heat up on morning 2 before we left. Great customer service!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Amanda F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
I am happy to hear you enjoy our cinnamon rolls, they are addictive. Thank you for your kind comments our team was happy to hear from you.
See you again soon
Dallas
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Hot water, paper, coffee, clean everywhere (not just the room), friendly and helpful staff, bed that is fresh and comfortable - check on all accounts, but those things only earn them 4 dots in my book.

They get the extra dot for flat screens, new or newly renovated, hot free breakfast, in room microwave and fridge and many obvious signs that this place is very well manged.

Close to lots of shopping and places to eat, but not so close that I would walk. I say this because the older hotels down the road are not quite as new, but they are nice and have IHOP, Outback, and Jason's Deli right in the parking lot.

No deductions, but things people should know:

1) Access is handy, but tricky until you figure it out. Pay attention to the directions or be sure your GPS is updated. Yes, I had to make a few U turns before I figured out how to get in and out.
2) The breakfast is hot, but is pretty much the generic standard Holiday Inn Express version. Prepackaged egg patties, generic cereals, almost raw bacon, bland tasting muffins and backed goods. The yogurt, sausage, and gravy were good. I still had to take my wife to IHOP which is down by the other hotels.

2 Thank joelinda
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and staff. We appreciate your feedback and comments. When I tried to find the hotel for the first time I certainly got lost, I would suggest the same ideas you presented. One of the best things about Holiday Inn Express, IHG has spent a lot of time and effort making sure we are all uniform and you expect the same from each breakfast at each hotel; I will be keeping an eye on the Bacon. Luckily we get verything pre-cooked, but cruncky bacon is the best.

We hope we can see you again soon, Have a great Fall.