Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Wingate by Wyndham Lubbock(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$89
$81
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$74
GardenInn.com
$109
Home2.com
$109
All reviewsfront deskhi expressroom was cleanstaff was friendlythe hotel staffenjoyed our stayfamily reunionexcellent hoteldefinitely stay here againa great staylate checkcontinental breakfasti highly recommend this hotelbreakfast areabusiness tripgreat customer servicehot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Stayed several nights and found it to be rather pleasant. There is no in-house resturant so you need to make plans each night. Rooms are clean and well kept each day. Generally very quiet with the exception of room adjacent to the elevator machinery room. The elevator is used almost constantly.

Busy place!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip last week. I found this hotel to be quite new, very clean, and efficient in every way. The staff was friendly and they acted like they really appreciated you being there. Breakfast was amazing and my room was always clean when I returned from my day at work. I was there for business. I stayed 4 nights and will continue to stay there when I return for business next month. I would recomment this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Was here on Business and this hotel was great. Rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable, Good Location, very quiet. Will stay here again the next time I'm in Lubbock. Close to many area restraints.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This is my second stay at this motel. It was a great experience. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and wanted to make sure my stay was the best I could have. The building is well maintained and very nicely decorated. I will definitely continue to stay at this location on my future trips to Lubbock.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Recommend this hotel to all travelers super nice emplyees and a great breakfast

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business