“Interesting space with great wines. What is there not to love?”

McPherson Cellars Winery
Ranked #9 of 54 things to do in Lubbock
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Really enjoy these award winning wines and it's a great space for large parties and wedding receptions.

1  Thank Dustytexas
There are newer reviews for McPherson Cellars Winery

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I am an educated wine drinker--some would say a wine snob. I decided to visit and give Texas wines a try while visiting TTU. The tasting room was pleasant and the servers were nice and friendly, but not especially knowledgeable about wine. For example, they served my a corked wine and argued with me at first about it--I told them to open a new bottle and it was obvious.

I tasted through many of their wines--they were OK--I would give them scores of 80-85. I would consider buying some and they were much better than I remembered. Not as good as some other Lubbock wines.

Overall--worth visiting and tasting the wines. Pleasant experience

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I try to get here every time that I vilit Lubbock. McPherson wines are among the best of teh Texas wines. The renovated Coke bottling plant is a treat in it's self. I often give McPherson as gifts to good friends.

1  Thank Si3Austin
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Think you know Lubbock? Think again. This winery along with the art museums and other great eateries are truly hidden gems in the heart of the city. It's near downtown in the newly developing art district. Lubbock should do more to develop downtown as a "must-see" destination. It's not far from the Tech campus, yet there's not enough redevelopment going on, so it was a delight to visit this great place.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

was closed by the time we arrived and looks like I could not be albe to get inside, not wc accessible or so this business thought.