“disappointed”
Review of Cafe J

Cafe J
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe J is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 602 Restaurants in Lubbock
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
lubbock
“disappointed”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Recently had the seafood crepe for lunch. It came wrapped like a burrito! And it consisted of very dry salmon inside a very dry crepe, little flavor. I was so disappointed, the other times I've had the seafood crepe it had a tasty white sauce, crab and shrimp. Made me think they had to get rid of a lot of old salmon.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank lubbock123

Lubbock, Texas
“Love, Love, Love”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

sunday brunch is our favorite by far. Learned the hard way that we needed to make a reservation but we had no problem waiting at the bar or outside on the patio. Highly recommend. Dinner is great too but we like our brunch fix.

• Visited May 2013
Lubbock
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I love the atmosphere and food at Cafe J, but recently met some of my friends for lunch and found myself very disappointed at their lack of accommodating young children. I went in with my 9 month old, and was told they didn't even have a high chair for him. I find that very strange, this is the only restaurant I've ever been to that did not have a high chair available!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank KW1Lubbock
O Brien, Texas
“West Tx Touch of Class”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We love this place for Sunday brunch. Great service, great food and not so loud that you can't talk!

Fort Worth
“Always great: Cafe J”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a wonderful, quiet, lovely place to eat. It is right across from the Tech campus. We had lunch, March 2013. The service is excellent. The restaurant is very pretty with water color paintings on the walls that are for sale. The food and desserts are great.

Visited March 2013

Been to Cafe J? Share your experiences!